*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hotdogs for the Hero
  2. She-Hulk
  3. Onwards ho!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1470580-Hotdogs-for-the-Hero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1852646
Sure, why not?
This choice: Jennifer would gain Blob's appetite and terrible metabolism.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hotdogs for the Hero

    by: Unknown
She Hulk looked around for cop. They'd probably need a forklift for this one...

"Mrs. Hulk?"

She looked down to see a swarthy guy with a white apron and a Mets cap.

"You saved my cart from that Blob guy, I reckon you earned yourself a free hot dog."

He held up a wiener with all the trimmings, swimming in ketchup and mustard.

She was about to say thanks, but no thanks, when she felt a little pang of hunger. Guess that fight had taken a little more out of her than she thought.

She took the proffered frank and chomped it down in three bites.

"Mmm..." she groaned, her mouth still half full, "Thash really good."

"Can I put your official recommendation onna cart?"

She Hulk smiled, licking her lips. "That depends. Can I have another?"

In the end she put away half a dozen more, including two while she was giving the details to the arresting officer, who didn't look impressed when a little glob of ketchup flew out of her mouth and landed on his notebook.

When she returned from lifting the unconscious mutant on to a hastily requisitioned flatbed, she just saw the hotdog guy hastily wheeling his cart away.

"Hmph" she thought, letting out a small burp, "Ingrate."

The jade giantess decided she better head back to her office. The emergency call had been a nice distraction, but those briefs weren't going to write themselves.

She cut down Broadway, not even noticing the stares as she strolled down the street. Those hotdogs had really hit the spot, even if she had gone a little overboard. She shrugged, her hulked out metabolism could handle it.

In fact, it could probably handle a few slices of that pizza, she thought, sniffing the air. Only problem, her costume didn't have any pockets, so she didn't have any money. She could order one when she got back to the office.

She picked up the pace a little. Maybe a meatlovers special. Or two.

***

The next morning...

You have the following choices:

1. ...Jen starts hulking out whenever she's hungry.

*Noteb*
2. ...Jen notices a little pot belly.

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheSaltiest has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1852646-Marvel-Comics-Female-Weight-Gain/cid/1470580-Hotdogs-for-the-Hero