*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Characters
  2. Setting the Scene
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851376-A-Changing-Perspective/cid/1285947-More-Characters
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1851376
Humans and Furs find themselves changing size and shape in this Transformation adventure
This choice: More Characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Characters

    by: Dragonien
5: Greggory “Fang” Nathaniel Is a towering, bestial hulk of a wolf. Standing at 7'10” hes one of the largest recorded wolves to ever live, especially at a young age of 21, and he loves to show of it off. Hes the cocky star quarterback of the local College football team, and is always eager to show himself off, whether it be on the field or off. Smug, borderline on narcissistic at times, he has no hesitation to outright flaunt his towering height or massively muscular form. Many might consider him a bully for picking on those weaker than him, but he doesn't seem to care, As far as Fang goes, its his world, and you're just living in it.

6: Macrus Fletcher is a tall, lean kangaroo guy. Standing at 6'6" he's moderately tall for his species, but certainly not excessive. He's the precise, efficient kicker for the local College football team, and while he knows he has some of the most precise feet and strongest legs in the divsion, he also knows he has no right to show off when guys like Fang are around to carry the team to victory. Though constantly ignored by fans of the team, he is happy to be acknowledged by his coaches and teammates for his stellar kicking records and sportsmanship. He's outgoing and friendly with teammates and fans alike, but what he really wants is to be able to have SOMETHING to show off about, so he too can have a little fun...

7: Chris Taylor is a lean, rather average looking 5'10” tall human with lightly tanned skin and shaggy black hair. He's about as average as can be, especially with some of the Furs that he goes to college with. Hes not particularly beefy, but isnt really lean either. Hes not fat, but not thin and lean either. A mild swimmers build at best with a tiny bit of 'cushioning' around his hips, stomach and arms that keep him from looking totally thin. He's always had a fascination for anthros, despite them being an everyday occurrence, and has a particular infatuation with the saurian and Draconian furs.

8: Rich Hamilton: Rich is a college aged raccoon who knows just how to get what he wants, which usually involves stealing it. At 5’ 6’’, he’s thin enough and sneaky enough to get just about anywhere. This quick witted and silver tongued raccoon always has a plan up his sleeve, and a place in the shadows to hide until the heat dies down. Recently he has been spending lots of time around the local college, watching pickup games of football or volunteering at science department buildings on campus.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dragonien (UN: dragonien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonien has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1851376-A-Changing-Perspective/cid/1285947-More-Characters