*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/2268851-My-foot-I-just-end-running-after-Kyon
by araval
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1848310
Become two inch tall in Anime Haruhi Suzumiyi. Feel Free to add.
This choice: My foot I just end running after Kyon.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

My foot I just end running after Kyon.

    by: Rutin Acuzza
"I just got back from a jog with Kyon. My foot is gonna be super smelly and sweaty now. Prepare to be assaulted by my nasty foot stench, you gaijin dork." she said in a dominating manner. She then unties her sneaker laces and takes off both of them revealing two sock clad feet. Both of the white socks seem to have a dark grey and brown color in most areas. It was probably due to dirt mixed with disgusting footsweat of an attractive high school girl. This indicated that she must have been using for weeks now. She peeled off her socks revealing bare feet full of foot grime, dirt and moist with foot sweat. She dangles on of her sexy but filthy feet above you and flexes her toes. "I hope you enjoy my feet, dork." she tells you. She lowers her foot and pins you down with her toes. First, she grinds you with her toes covering you with her smelly foot grime. After you're all tired and bruised she orders you to smell it while licking off the dirt and sweat from your fleshy prison.

You have the following choices:

1. You enjoy this

2. You don't enjoy this

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rutin Acuzza (UN: rutinacuzza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
araval has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1848310-Haruhi-Suzumiyi-Giantess/cid/2268851-My-foot-I-just-end-running-after-Kyon