*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1598064-To-the-middle-of-the-floor-but-they-have-some-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by mm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1841675
Toilet Ass Pussy Any thing not feet or gay
This choice: To the middle of the floor, but they have some disgusting friends comming over.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To the middle of the floor, but they have some ...

    by: Unknown
As you slid through the thick brown slime your sister just made, you fell onto the floor and sat there for a couple of seconds as Shannon wiped her ass with her finger "Girls, come on in!" She shouted as 3 girls patrolled in after her farting and dripping liquid shit with every step.

The first one was Michelle, a thick, black girl wearing a white skirt with massive stains on them, she didn't seem to be wearing any underwear either, her cheeks were smeared with liquid shit as a thick line of gooey diarrhea snaked it's way down her left thigh.

The second one was Beccah, a thin latina with a monstrous booty, wearing a white thong that was being sucked into her mammoth crack as they almost dissapeared into her, she came bearing a massive stash of Taco Bell food her thick breasts had a hard time being contained within her thin tank-top.

The last one was Amhelia, a chubby white girl who was panting from waddling up the stairs, soaked in sweat from working too hard. she was wearing incredibly tight daisy dukes that gave her an atomic wedgie, showing half her buttcrack as liquid shit dripped off the top of it, you figure her entire shorts must be filled with liquid diarrhea.

You did NOT want to be around either of these girls, they are waaay more disgusting than your sisters are. You turned around and dashed, only to slip once again on your sisters diarrhea puddle...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841675-Dirty-invitation/cid/1598064-To-the-middle-of-the-floor-but-they-have-some-