*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start wrestling with the kids
  2. Ramona
  3. You choose
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/3044286-Start-wrestling-with-the-kids
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1834262
Six girls find themselves in different uncomfortable situations.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Start wrestling with the kids

    by: CelesticsAureate
"Give me back my clothes!" Ramona demanded, jumping on Daniel, who was holding her pants.

"Ah! Get her off of me! Get her off of me!" He yelped, though he seemed to be enjoying it. she managed to get her pants back, but by then Grace had taken her bra and panties. she tried to run away so Ramona could get her pants on again, but the two of them tackled Ramona, brought her down, took her pants, and sat on her, all in 5 seconds.

"When your parents get back, you are going to be in so much trouble!" Ramona threatened.

"You're going to tell our parents that you took off your clothes in front of two kids?" Daniel asked. "Is that even legal?"

"I--you--ah crap."

"Your boobs are squishy," Grace said.

"Your head is going to be squishy if you don't get off of me."

"Do we have any duct tape?" Grace asked. "We should duct tape her mouth shut."

"We should duct tape her to the furniture," Daniel suggested.

"But then she won't be able to do a treasure hunt with us," Grace said.

"Treasure hunt?" Ramona asked, nervously

"Yeah, treasure hunt. We hide your clothes, and you have to follow clues to get them back."

"Hm, they both sound good," Beth said. "Which one would you rather do?" she asked Ramona.

You have the following choices:

1. Bondage

*Noteb*
2. Treasure Hunt

*Noteb*
3. The kids decide to do something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CelesticsAureate (UN: cloudymoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1834262-Compromising-Situations/cid/3044286-Start-wrestling-with-the-kids