*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Random shrinky boy
  2. Welcome
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833752-Shrink-High-Gentle/cid/2396070-Random-shrinky-boy
by Kozan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1833752
The popular rpg without the killing of tinies
This choice: Random shrinky boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Random shrinky boy

    by: Dr. Shrink
Today was the big day for you. You were finally going to become a volunteer shrinky for the Advanced Science Society, or A.S.S as your friends called it. You never understood if they intentionally choose that acronym or if it was just an accident. Either way, you made your way over to one of their contacts and stopped them on their way to class.


"Hey. I heard from someone that you're part of the Advanced Science Society. Is that true?" You asked the girl as she looked blankly at you for a moment before replying.


"Yeah, that's true. Why do you ask?"


"Well, i was interested in becoming a shrinky." The girl seemed to light right up as she grabbed your hand before you could say another word and rushed off with you in tow to their secret hideout. You couldn't keep track of all the turns you had made on the way, what with how fast she seemed to move and all.


"Alright, just wait right here and I'll be right back." Then she rushed off to get someone to work the shrinking device. It didn't take long for her to return with another girl with long pink hair and blue eyes.


"So, you must be the new and future shrinky. I'm the Vice Director of the Advanced Science Society, you may simply call me that until i get to know you more personally." The Vice Director then led you into the device and handed you a small I.D. with your fact on it.


"This is your E Rank Membership Card. This let's other people know that you're one of our shrinky's, and that if anyone harms you intentionally, there will be hell to pay." With that said, the Vice Director then activated the device, and within moments, you had begun shrinking down to your new height of...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 6 inches

*Noteb*
2. 3 inches

*Noteb*
3. 1 inch

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dr. Shrink (UN: keyblade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kozan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833752-Shrink-High-Gentle/cid/2396070-Random-shrinky-boy