*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The soccer ball.
  2. One of those days....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832687-The-Alternate-Dimension-Wish/cid/2439061-The-soccer-ball
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1832687
One day Cole gets his chance to see how his other lives live.
This choice: The Football  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The soccer ball.

    by: Mr. George
Feeling drawn towards the football, you wonder if you were a sports star in that parallel life. Imagining yourself as fitter than you've ever been, faster and healthier your hand reaches towards the ball.

Pausing just before touching it, you look over the other options, each of them with same pearly-white glow around them.

"Your life may not be easier there, but it will be different." the Goddess warns.

A frown forms and fades, as you try to work out if she meant just the football, or from the choice itself. With your arm still outstretched, you try and read her face, perhaps you're meant to show wisdom in not abandoning your current life.

Her face is gorgeous, full pursed lips, a slim nose, and wide eyes of pale blue. But her expression gives you no hint what to do.

The idea of being a jock, rather than their victim was appealing. Cole decided that that was his test, could he be better than his tormentors. Would he rise higher, be kinder.

Nodding to himself, sure of himself, he reached out and touched the ball. The glow intensified becoming a blinding white light, it washed out the bed, the bedroom, until Cole squeezed his eyes shut against the painful light. Even now, it showed red through his screwed closed eyes.

Then it vanished.

Opening his eyes, Cole took in his new reality, a who different dimension.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CelesteIrving has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1832687-The-Alternate-Dimension-Wish/cid/2439061-The-soccer-ball