*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiredness
  2. Annoyance
  3. Meet Moxy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828005-The-Growing-Goth/cid/1269026-Tiredness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1828005
One girl slowly becomes more and more powerful with each passing day...
This choice: Moxy suddenly becomes very dizzy and collapses...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiredness

    by: Willum
A sudden wave of light-headedness and blurred vision hitting her, Moxy stumbles a little and ducks into a nearby bathroom. Leaning tiredly on the sink for support, she looks into the huge mirror covering most of the wall. Damn, Moxy, you look terrible. She notices her skin is considerably paler than its usual pallid tone, and parts of her fringe are clinging to her warm forehead in moist strands. Moxy decides she can't walk around the company of others presented like this, so she forces herself up from the sink and, with a little effort, half walks-half falls into the nearest toilet cubicle. An onslaught of dizziness had begun to drown Moxy by this point, pushing her conscious thought deep inside her unconscious mind. Mostly through instinct, she groggily pulls the cubicle door to a close and slumps as she loses consciousness...

-about 5 hours later-

A conscious pair of eyes slowly open, thoughts no longer clouded by the fog of dizziness. Rubbing her aching head, Moxy realises she's still sitting on the toilet in the same cubicle. She feels her body temperature rise several degrees as she realises that by the different shadows, she must've been out cold for hours. Quickly getting to her feet, Moxy notices a distinct tightness in her chest. She pulls on her dress a little to loosen it, and wiggles her shoes a little as she notices a similar feeling in her feet. I really hope I'm not growing out of these Doc Martens, I love them so much. Moxy decides she still doesn't feel entirely great, so she bends over to retrieve her bag from the floor, only to notice how considerably lighter it seems. A quick investigation reveals that everything is still in the bag's pockets, so Moxy swings the bag around for a bit to make sure she isn't imagining things. Nope, it's definitely lighter. Very odd.
Ignoring this unexplained anomaly, Moxy slings the bag haphazardly over her shoulder and steps out of the cubicle. It's not a lot darker, so it can't quite be evening yet. Not liking the idea of wearing the embodiment of time on her wrist, Moxy had always told the time by checking the position of the Sun in the sky or the lengths of shadows. If her eyes didn't deceive her, it's some time between 3PM and 4PM. College closes at 3:30, so with that in mind, Moxy tiredly heads towards the college gates.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1828005-The-Growing-Goth/cid/1269026-Tiredness