*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Years
  2. Holiday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827877-Holiday-Girls-weight-gain/cid/3358458-New-Years
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1827877
Choose your favorite holiday and fattening up a girl or two.
This choice: New years  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

New Years

    by: Unknown
It was Midnight Supper! The new year was to start soon and the girls had been eating from crismas until now! Honney had put some waight on, Danica had too, and Robin the biggest girl there had eatten more the the other two put together and had put on the most waight out of all tree of them!

Roben sat in her round seat on one side of the table, belly sticking out of her adorable saylor dress and nearly hanging over her little pleated skirt. She burped ludly and leaned back waiting for the pie and icecream. She looked ready to explode, but she was a greedy kid and coud not stop eating! This big girl ate like a goldfish!

The smaller girls only ate with a reckless abandon, but she, Robin, this big blonde kid, ate like a goldfish, she would kill herself by eating too much of she had the chance! . . . And she may yet have the chance . .

She had all her long blond hair tied back too have it out of the way while she ate. She used a red ribbon that was as as shiny as her hair and looked very nice even if her face was very dirty.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
darkrai has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1827877-Holiday-Girls-weight-gain/cid/3358458-New-Years