*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1229815-she-posses-one-and-enslaves-the-other-2
by Ace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1825915
A japanese school for trubled girls feels the wrath of anchent goddess and there hungers.
This choice: she posses one and enslaves the other 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she posses one and enslaves the other 2

    by: TopBeehler
"I think it's time I get to know this strange new world.But I can't go around like this.I need a host.Who wants to be my host?"The naga said."You're clearly the most attractive one so you will be my host."

"Who,Me?"Chun-Li asked.

"Yes,and the other girls will be my slaves."The Naga said.

"Wait a minute!I'm not going to be anybodies slave!"Jen yelled out.

"Then I'll eat your body and soul instead."The naga said as she brought her face up to Jen.

"No thanks I'm good."Jen quickly said.

"Good,now time to get in my new body.First I'll have remove that soul to make room."The naga said.

The naga lifted up her Naginata and said a weird chant.Then the Naga stabbed Chun-Li.Both the girls watched in shock at what was happening.

"Why did you do that?!"Kokoro asked.

"Don't worry,her body was unharmed but I removed her soul by cutting it's link to her body."The Naga said as she lifted Chun-Li's soul up to her face.

Then he naga opened her mouth and put the glowing blue soul in her mouth.She licked it and sucked on it before finally swallowing it down.The soul landed in her stomach and it made her stomach give off a blue glow.

"Now that was perfect.Don't worry,Your friend is just find.I only trapped her in my stomach.I think I'll keep her in me as a reminder of what I can do to you girls if you dis obey me.Now It's time for me to get in my host."The naga said as she looked at Chun-Li's body.

The naga jumped at Chun-Li's body and a huge glow filled the room.Jen and Kokoro looked away for a second and when thay looked back Chun-Li's body was up again.

"This will do for now.I look just like that busty girl.Now you two!I have a job for you."The Naga said.

"What do you want"Kokoro asked trying not to get the naga mad.

The naga smiled and said.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1229815-she-posses-one-and-enslaves-the-other-2