*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1224363-Chun-Li-Possessed-by-the-Water-goddess
by Ace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1825915
A japanese school for trubled girls feels the wrath of anchent goddess and there hungers.
This choice: Chun-Li unwanted girl twin sent to be raised by a realtive that is a teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chun-Li Possessed by the Water goddess

    by: Ace
"You Chinese girl I'll spare your life in return you'll be my host" Said the naga.

"But My friends?" Chun-Li protests

"Don't wary they will be with you i ll hold on to there souls...." The naga looked a Jen and Kokoro and lined in close. "I think I'll start with the exotic meal."

Her jaws opened wide as she lifted Jen to her open maw. "No please i freed you remember. Ples-MMMMffffff" was the last wards Chun_li heard before the nagas maw close over Jen's head and shoulder. The water goddess did not have the strength to saver her meal so she just eat her quickly in 5 gulps Jen was struggling on her way in to the nagas depths.

"She was tasty i might res her later to enjoy her right. Now for seconds!" she Looked at Kokoro with hungry eyes

"Fuck my life i die, eaten a live by a myth." said Kokoro as she looked in to the nagas gaping maw. Chun-Li watched as her second friend was wolfed down the nagas hunger gullet.

"Kokoro,.... Jen........." Said Chun-Li as she looked at the bulges as they squirmed in the nagas coils and rubbed past her.

"No litle one Kiss me....." Chun-Li gave in knowing struggling was point less....... ther lips touched and Chun-Li's eyes glowed red and her breasts swelled as the Naga glowed and vanished.

Chun-Li's Possessed body walked down the stairs her eyes now red and having a larger bust size. "My i missed a lot over the years haven't I Chun-Li. You room mate seems fun i might make her a slave after i regain my full strength." Chun-Li grounded in her head *I should have goon to the buddhist temple in town...* "Dont be that way now you can repay me for all the help on those tests." said the goddess in Chun-Li's vice
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace (UN: dragonjaj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ace has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825915-VORE-Academy/cid/1224363-Chun-Li-Possessed-by-the-Water-goddess