*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You manage to devour Reiko!
  2. Reiko
  3. "Alice Mayweather!"
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816276-The-Vore-Orgy-at-Mitchell-Palace/cid/1453498-You-manage-to-devour-Reiko
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1816276
An eccentric billionaire is throwing a party for hungry, horny vores! AN ORIGINAL STORY!
This choice: You manage to devour Reiko!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You manage to devour Reiko!

    by: Id of If
The minute Reiko stepped into the bathroom was when her legacy was over. For at that moment you unhinged your jaw and pounced upon her. You managed to swallow past her shoulders and she didn't struggle or even scream with how you caught her by surprise. You're almost disappointed about how easy Reiko was. As you swallow her down, you slow down when you reach her belly to savor its flavor, and after you finish swallowing that, you just slurp up her legs. After that, you rub your Reiko occupied belly in content as you feel her move around in her new temporary prison.

"Thanks Reiko, I was getting pretty hungry," you say with a couple last pats to your belly as you begin to leave the bathroom. "But don't worry Reiko, I'll make sure you have plenty of company in there."

As you open the door, you find...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Id of If (UN: deadcactus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emperor Palpatine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816276-The-Vore-Orgy-at-Mitchell-Palace/cid/1453498-You-manage-to-devour-Reiko