*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/S3N88NMTJ-Hannah-runs-away
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: alex runs away/other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hannah runs away

    by: Polerty
What.The.Actual FUCK is happening right now?! , Hannah thought to herself as she bolted for the door and ran as quickly as she could for the bathroom with her, now hard and erect dick swinging wildly between her thighs. She could hear Alex saying something behind her as she locked the door and slumped to the cold bathroom floor, too bothered by her situation to understand what it was about. Where the hell did alex turn up from? And why was she so turned on by her?! No doubt about it , Alex is as hot as can be , beautiful face , a charming smile , gentle hands and an absolutely killer figure along with it. Men swoon at the thought of her just glancing at them and you probably couldn’t count the number of people she has had to reject on all your fingers. But she never thought of alex in a-a y’know romantic or sexual or whatever way. Hannah gazed downward at her dick , which was now longer pitching a tent but displayed in all its glory pointed straight upwards. Here was living proof that while she may deny whatever she wants about alex , her body said otherwise.

You have the following choices:

1. Hannah’s thoughts are interrupted by sudden knocking. Its Alex.

*Noteb*
2. Hannah’s dick starts to grow.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Polerty (UN: lolguy447 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/S3N88NMTJ-Hannah-runs-away