*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1256002-Mum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: Mum  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Mum

    by: Allie
Hannah was freaking out, she had an unruly hard on, and couldn't make it go away, and now her mom was knocking at her bedroom door, asking her if everything was allright!!

"Hannah, Hannah!! Is everything ok in there? What's going on with you??"

Hannah's mother was in her early 40's, she wasn't very tall, about 5'5", medium length blonde hair, blue eyes and an insanely killer body. Since she divorced her husband a few years ago, she really got into the fitness thing, and started working out everyday!! She had surpassed becoming "fit" and got really really muscular the last 2 years, entering bodybuilding competitions and kicking ass all over the place! She had gorgeous natural 34DD cup breasts, huge calves, massive thighs, bulging biceps and her ass was amazing, not to mention her abs!

The thought of her mother on the other side of the door, probably dressed scantilly in her sports bra and super tight gym short shorts, made Hannah's erection even harder and it was pulsing and throbbing like crazy!! Leaking pre cum out of her tip, all over her thigh and the carpet!!

"Hannah!! Open this door right now, what's going on in there??" her mother was yelling and trying to open the door.

"Everything's fine mom, I'm fine, just go away, I'm in the middle of something right now, and can't be disturbed!! Just leave me alone!!"

"Ok then Hannah, fine, be that way, I was just going to ask you if you wanted to join me at the gym this morning, but if you're busy, I'll just go by myself and see you when I get back."

Thank god, Hannah thought, I have to figure this out and I'm not ready to tell her yet........

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her mom go to the gym

2. She opens the door and lets her mom in her room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Allie (UN: bufftxbabe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1256002-Mum