*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1253958-they-have-sex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1815834
girls started growing dicks)))
This choice: they have sex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

they have sex

    by: Unknown
Hannah sat up when she saw Alex taking off her top, exposing her breasts on which her nipples had fone extremely hard. As Alex slowly stripped, Hannah felt pre-cum running down her dick, realising she was getting turned on by her best friend, she grabbed a pillow to hide her embarrassingly hard cock, now creating a puddle of liquid in her groin. Alex sighed and , now naked, took the pillow off Hannah, exposing her oozing cock. She then reached down and in one swift movement pulled her friends blouse off, showing her pert nipples. Alex pushed Hannah down onto the bed, so she was laying down. She then climbed on top if Hannah, ignoring her gasp of shock and pleasure. She "sat" on Hannah's dick making her buck beneath Alex, she could see the pleasure on her friends face, so slowly started living up and down, eliciting moans and bucks from Hannah. Hannah suddenly tensed as she felt Alex's vaginal walls tighten around her dick, only having time to scream in pleasure before she came ling and hard into her best friend. Alex the shook and moaned as she too orgasmed. Alex laud down on Hannah, removing Hannah's cock from her vagina. Suddenly Hannah rolled them both over, so now Hannah was on top of Alex, looking down at het, both extremely aroused. Hannah leant down just as Alex leant up, meeting in the middle, kissing deeply. Hannah placed her dick at the entrance to get friends vagina and pushed inside, both moaning. This time they both orgasmed quickly, almost simaltaneously. Alex moved from under Hannah, removing her cock and placed it in her mouth, licking away all the semen.

What happened next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. readers choice

2. readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815834-Girls-becoming-futa/cid/1253958-they-have-sex