*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Puckzilla
  2. Puck
  3. Another student
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811220-Glee-Gods/cid/1726235-Puckzilla
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1811220
Put yourself in the hands of Puck, Sam, Blaine and the rest of Glee's godly giants.
This choice: Puck grows  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Puckzilla

    by: ~Benjamyn~
Puck is standing in the men's room, draining the lizard over a urinal when he gets a weird itchy feeling all over his back. The tingling extends to his legs and arms. It's as if his skin is crawling, burning, and his muscles feel hot aswell.

He rolls his shoulders irritably, trying to shake the feeling that something's wrong with him.

But before he even finishes shaking his dong dry, he feels a tightening around hs waist as if a huge boa is wrapped around him. "What the fuck?!" He says, as his belt creaks and snaps.

"Whoah!" Puck stumbles toward the door, convinced that he's hallucinating or about to pass out or something, but he can barely walk in his sneakers, which are suddenly strangling his feet. There's the pop of laces giving up, then the rip of his stolen Nikes blooming like flowers to reveal his big bare feet. His jeans peel off of him like banana skins, leaving nothing but his bulging leather jacket, the toughest item of clothing he has on.

With mingled disbelief and curiosity, Puck raises his arms and flexes.

His biceps emerge, leather sleeves snapping and ripping around them, until Noah Pucker man is standing in strings and tatters, his cock dangling free from the boxers that tore away like tissue paper only moments ago.

That's when he realises that his eyes are a mere inch away from the bathroom's one glaring light. His head presses into the roof softly, then harder, then smashes through it as his body sways in the air, flying toward the sky while his feet remain on the ground. Suddenly he's looking at McKinley from an aerial view, surveying the wreckage that his feet are still planted deeply in.

He has to be four, five stories high now. And he's still growing.

There are screams coming from behind him. When he turns to see the group of seniors causing the racket, he feels his dick swing to the right and slap his thigh, and the girl standing at the front of the group falls dizzily to the ground.

An older man from across the grounds has fainted too. Staff members drag him to safety while watching over their shoulders in terror. The whole school is outside, staring in awe at Puckzilla.

A smirk takes over his face, slow and full of... glee. The fun is about to begin.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811220-Glee-Gods/cid/1726235-Puckzilla