*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Puck shrinks
  2. Puck
  3. Another student
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811220-Glee-Gods/cid/1508480-Puck-shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1811220
Put yourself in the hands of Puck, Sam, Blaine and the rest of Glee's godly giants.
This choice: Puck shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Puck shrinks

    by: ~Benjamyn~
"Man, something's not right..." The campus king starts to keel over in pain, feeling as if he's every bone in his body is contracting; changing shape. The dirty linoleum floor of the hallway comes hurtling towards his face. He's falling. But when he gets up, he discovers the whole world has changed.

Standing on the collar of his letterman jacket, Puck is totally nude and only a few inches tall in the empty hallway of his high school. He looks around in shock, trying to come to terms with what's happened to him.

"This can't be real!" The former stud gapes at his surroundings, speechless. He's brought out of this trance-like state of shock when he hears the sharp squeak of a sneaker on the floor, right behind him...

You have the following choices:

1. Puck is discovered by Blaine

*Noteb*
2. Puck is discovered by Finn

*Noteb*
3. Puck is discovered by Will

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811220-Glee-Gods/cid/1508480-Puck-shrinks