*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. meeting gillpanda
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803146-dating-gillpanda/cid/1170801-meeting-gillpanda
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by jack
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1803146
you date gillpanda from deviantart if you don't know who she is a panda who can do magic
Chapter #1

meeting gillpanda

    by: jack
you browse deviantart to look at some sexy artwork and you stumble upon Gillpanda's fursona and you fall instantly in love. http://d.facdn.net/art/gillpanda/1262757...

you leave a comment on gillpanda's profile that states "gill your fursona is so beautiful I wish she was real so I can date her" then gill reply's by saying "its possible to date her meet in this private chatroom www.gillpandachat.com" and you do so. Then gill appeared on web camera "hi so why do want to date my fursona?" then you reply by saying "she's beautiful and I think I'm in love I cant stop thinking about her and what do you mean by its possible to date her?" "because I recently got this top secret machine that can bring cartoon characters into the real world" "BULLSHIT!!! its not possible to bring 2 dementional art into the 3 dementional world" it works seriously look" then all of a sudden gill's fursona comes on the screen and said "hi so you think I'm beautiful?" "oh come on anyone with a brainstem can figure out that she's actually a visual effect" then gill's fursona replies "oh yeah could a visual effect do this?" then she got up and jumped out of the computer screen and went into your room and stood next to you "THATS IMPOSSIBLE THIS DEFIES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS" "are you mad" "hell no" you reply "this is the greatest day of my life" gill replies "cool so where do you want to go first?

You have the following choices:

1. mall

2. beach

3. restaurant

4. stay at home and watch movies

5. readers choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack (UN: sonicfreak04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1803146-dating-gillpanda/cid/1170801-meeting-gillpanda