*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Coming Out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802881-Your-Best-Nightmare/cid/1170114-Coming-Out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1802881
Incubus? Demon? Whatever you are, you need sexual contact in order to survive. Literally
Chapter #1

Coming Out

    by: Quookies
8:15. Greg was late. This wasn't a surprise to you, but this just meant more time for you to lay silently on your bed in helpless trepidation. You had rehearsed everything that you would say and do, and envisioned every possible outcome. And even then, no matter how well you knew Greg, you simply couldn't imagine what his actual reaction would be.

Finally, a knock at your door. Your heart began racing, and tentatively you crawled out of bed and made your way to greet your guest. Sure enough, standing before you was your best friend since high school. Greg gave a curt nod and walked in, plopping himself down on the chair by your desk. "So what's up?" he asked.

You closed the door and sit on your bed directly across from him. You were lucky enough to have a single dorm room all to yourself. For this event you needed to be sure that no one else could see what you were about to do.

"There's something about me you should know," you began. A wry smile cracked across your face. Those were the exact same words you began with when you came out to Greg as bi in sophomore year. But this was different. Way different.

"What are you talking about?" Greg had absentmindedly grabbed a water bottle from your desk and was tossing it back and forth between his hands. You knew that it would be faster to show him first before explaining. "Promise me you won't freak out," you muttered, and without waiting for his response you took a deep breath and focused. Greg jumped in his seat just as you felt yourself become lighter. And then the transformation was complete. You were nothing but a fine white mist floating above the bed where you were sitting. You stayed this way for at least a minute, flying all around the room as Greg looked on in shock. It had to be this way to reduce the chances of him trying to write it off as some sort of trick. When you finally decided he had spent enough time in your mist form you reverted back to your normal appearance.

"What the hell was that?!"

"Sorry," you began to explain, "I knew that would never believe me unless I actually did something, but what I am about to say is the truth, I swear."

"O-Okay," Greg stammered.

"I don't think I'm human. Well, I guess that much is for sure. I've been looking things up and the closest thing that fits my description is some cross between an incubus and demon or a vampire and an alp."

"I think I know what an incubus is. What's an alp?"

"It's kind of like an incubus. It's what you just saw. I read that they can turn into mist and crawl into people's mouths while they sleep, except they do that to give people nightmares. When I get inside someone I can actually take over their body."

"Whoa."

"And I know, you've always been telling me that I've been sleeping around way too much, but ever since middle school- I'm pretty sure that's when I... Awoke- I find that if I don't have sex for awhile I start to get really sick."

"Okay, is that part actually true?" Greg interrupted with a slight smirk.

"I'm serious! If I don't bang someone then I'll die!" Suddenly all tension in the room broke and the two of us burst into a fit of laughter at how ridiculous that sounded, even if it was indeed true.

"Sorry dude, this is a lot to take in all at once," Greg said after the laughter had died down. You nodded. It certainly would be an odd situation for anyone. "I guess just give it time for it to sink in," you replied.

After that the two of you hugged and Greg left your room. A sigh of relief escaped your lips. You had just lifted a heavy burden off of your chest by revealing your true identity to someone. Not even your family seemed to be aware of your abilities. And Greg's reaction could definitely be described as positive, so you knew this wouldn't change your friendship at all.

It was now 8:30. You ran through your agenda in your head and deduced that you had done all of your homework, at least whatever was due tomorrow anyway. Tonight was a free night. It was then that you remembered.

It has been a week since your last "meal." Now that you knew what your evening was going to consist of, it's just a matter of deciding how to carry it out.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make a booty call

2. Possess someone

*Noteb*
3. Go to a club

4. STORY AND CHARACTER INFO

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quookies (UN: quookies at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quookies has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802881-Your-Best-Nightmare/cid/1170114-Coming-Out