*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. in horribly slutty clothes
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801541-Horrible-Punishment/cid/1183829-in-horribly-slutty-clothes
by Tony C
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1801541
Monica’s grades slip, so her mother comes up with a humiliating way to get her to improve.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

in horribly slutty clothes

    by: Unknown
Monica looked down at her shameless outfit again in disbelief. What kind of mother would actually -make- her daughter dress this way? The girl had an excellent body, in truth, but since she was a bit heavier in her youth she'd been self conscious about it, no matter how toned her stomach got, how bubbly her ass was, or how firm and perky her growing breasts were.
The outfit was barely acceptable in any sort of public setting, much less school. She doubted she'd make it through the day without one of her teachers making an issue of it. For a shirt, Monica had a modified, two-inch wide, white tube top. It was made out of some super stretchy elastic like material but was also fairly thin. If her nipples got hard they'd be really noticeable under her excuse for a top. Over that was a set of black and red striped suspenders which held up her skirt. The skirt itself was a matching black and red striped pleated miniskirt, but the garment literally failed to cover more than 3/4ths of her round bottom in the back. In the front it threatened to flip up with every step she took. Standing behind her, one could see sheer, lacy black bikini cut silk panties.
Her six inch platform heels were glossy black and secured with a buckle, and naturally Monica had no experience walking in such monstrosities, though they did make her calves look gorgeous in the thigh high red stockings she sported.
"Holy shit, Monica, nice outfit," said a boy she'd later have to sit with in algebra class later. He made no effort to hide checking her out, and her cheeks flushed redder.
"Oh my god, look what Monica's -wearing-!" said a small group of giggling senior girls walking by. "Someone's realized they're an attention whore!"

Looking down and breathing slowly, Monica felt like she might pass out from sheer embarrassment, and that was just walking up to school. Maybe once she got in class she'd feel better. Looking back one last time at her mom pleadingly, she began to carefully walk on crooked sidewalk and clunky shoes, stumbling once or twice. When her mother saw her pitch forward and barely manage to stop herself from falling on her face, she seemed to be satisfied and slowly began to drive away. Monica teetered, bent almost entirely over at the waist and swinging her arms awkwardly. As one of the school buses pulled up behind her, they were treated to a nice view of translucent black panties, wedged in Monica's shapely butt as it stuck out from beneath her ineffective skirt.

"Oh god..!" Monica whispered to herself as she finally managed to stand up straight. "What should I do?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tony C has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801541-Horrible-Punishment/cid/1183829-in-horribly-slutty-clothes