*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Preface Index 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801032-Movements/cid/1165968-Preface-Index-1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Emotional · #1801032
A penny for your thoughts? ^_^;
Chapter #1

Preface Index 1

    by: Tru`stone
The following are works I'm currently busy with, as previously stated, I’m willing to exploit any tool available at this stage to get things set and laid out, I would move between my deviantArt account and here to work. The only words I would migrate between accounts are poems and some key philosophical notes.

"Drafts - Flow Lines"
There are interactives out there where I have been entertained to commit a certain level of spirituality, so much so that I would rather wish to dedicate all my heart and literate essences into binding the words making them whole, and stand true to the heart and nature of that particular part of me.
It's a likeness that can't be explained, like how the wind blows or how one can fancy the songs of the birds where we muse over our everyday troubles; these are drafts, most are commited to one particular person who I greatly appreciate and honor, it's rare to find the really special works of heart in the world, those that call and draw me to them... Often I get disappointed, but there needs to be a certain amount of effort to realizing the dream, the uncertainty of tomorrow is clear, though, but it won't do to leave one thing to start your own on those simple merry lines...

Overview: A penny for your thoughts, these are drafts, contain spoiler and guidelines I need to use for all my works... where this one would lead, can you follow?

Der Drakes Red – Short Novel & Extended
50k Kiriban novel for a friend of mine on deviantArt, ~IceDragonLord  , based on events before the short novel.

Overview: The events play out during a world-wide conflict between man and beast; a dragon is brought into captivity and discovers a human bound and bleeding the escences of the dragons that had chosen to die rather than feed off of his flesh. The events that follow their binding; would it herald the end of the war and the coming of a new age, or would it be the fall of one race from another?
- Violence –

Valley of the Beyond
50k Kiriban Novel for a friend of mine on deviantArt ~MixMaster163  , partial to his own story "Magnetic Skates".

Overview: This line follows a 20-year old drug-dealer Damien Foxx, who is the son of an Undercover Agent currently in pursuit of a drug syndicate manufacturing a powder-like chemical called Snow. When Damien and his crew set out to break into the manufacturing plant he inevitably discovers that his father is not all who he appeared to have been.
- Tranformation - Violence - Substance Abuse –


Other Novelia
Other works currently not listed here – personal or otherwise

Poetry
This may be the longest line of the lot, you may need to search through the “Story Outline” Tab if you wish or you can read through them all. I’ll try to keep the links short and relatively open ended, and work from there. Some may be more than a single page.

You have the following choices:

1. Drafts - Flow Lines

2. Der Drakes Red - Short Novel & Extended

*Noteb*
3. Valley of the Beyond

4. Other Novelia

5. Poetry

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tru`stone (UN: poeticembers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tru`stone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1801032-Movements/cid/1165968-Preface-Index-1