*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800720-Machinations/cid/1561706-A-voice-says-Welcome-to-the-Institute
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1800720
Guys forced by faulty technology to be women.(cross-dressing stories)
This choice: A voice says "Welcome to the Institute of Personal Enrichment"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A voice says "Welcome to the Institute"

    by: Spooky
As Adam was trying to pry the door open, a sweet, yet slightly Robotic voice began on the speakers throughout the bunker.

"Welcome to the Institute of Personal Enrichment, The two of you have been brought here to enrich your lives, please step into the designated doors."

A door on each side of the hallway opened up suddenly. Adam and Evan look at eachother but neither move towards the doors.

"Hello? is anyone there? how'd it know there was two of us?" Adam yelled. There was no response, seems that the place was automated

For the next few minutes, both of them spent some time exploring the place, there wasn't much to it, and there didn't seem to be any other way out.

"Maybe we should just go with along with the voice, maybe it leads out of here." Evan suggested.

"Yeah I guess, can't hurt to try." Adam replied

They returned to the two doors, and entered one, it was only a small room, about the size of an Elevator.

When nothing else happened Adam decided to enter the other door, maybe once they had to be in seperate rooms to continue. They agreed that if either found a way out, they'd backtrack and find the other.

Once Adam was in the other small room, both doors closed suddenly.

Evan looked around wondering what would happen next.

The Voice appeared again.

"Welcome to the Institute Miss, You are here to become the best that you can be a Woman among Women so to speak."

"Huh?" Evan mused, as the Voice continued

"Over the course of your stay here, each day, will be spent training you in all ways of femininity"

"What kind of place is this?" Evan wondered "Is Adam getting the same speech over on his side."

The voice continued speaking "Please continue into the next room.

The Wall opposite the door he came in through opened up, revealing.

You have the following choices:

1. A large walk in closet, full of Women's clothing

*Noteb*
2. A kitchen

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dayeandknight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800720-Machinations/cid/1561706-A-voice-says-Welcome-to-the-Institute