*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the mystery scroll
  2. Female
  3. Where to begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789428-FTP-No-Jutsu/cid/LDVTPRXCN-the-mystery-scroll
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1789428
A ninja in Konoha finds a very old scroll that can transform anyone into a body part.
This choice: Ino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

the mystery scroll

    by: Black angel
(This story plays in a different timeline where Sasuke didn't leave Konoha.)

One day, Ino was rummaging through her clan's library to find a way to become even stronger. Since the day would soon come when Sasuke would return from their training trip along with Kakashi, Naruto, and Jiraya, she wanted to be ready by then and trump Sakura. So she looked to the ancient scrolls for opportunities to improve.

Suddenly she made one of the shelves shake and a dusty scroll fell down.She pulled it out and when it was fully out she read the name of it "FTP-No-Jutsu". She quickly unrolled it to read what was on the inside.

'The use of this jutsu will cause any person to temperately became part of the user's body. Caution, do not hold the jutsu for more the twenty four hours as the effects will become invertible.' With that one line Ino started to glow with excitement at the this jutsu. She quickly rolled it back up and ran out of the library to study the scroll.

When she finished studying the role she wanted to try the jutsu immediately

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She try it on a male charakter

2. She try it on a female charakter

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Black angel (UN: jesurus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kitrider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789428-FTP-No-Jutsu/cid/LDVTPRXCN-the-mystery-scroll