*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sakura
  2. Female
  3. Where to begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789428-FTP-No-Jutsu/cid/2738551-Sakura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1789428
A ninja in Konoha finds a very old scroll that can transform anyone into a body part.
This choice: Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sakura

    by: Razgriz77
Sakura breathed a sigh of exhaustion as she walked home from the hospital after finishing her shift. Of course her two teammates were admitted in for hurting each other in a fight.

“Those idiots are always fighting each other Even though they are eighteen they still act like kids,” she grumbled to herself. She continues walking not paying attention and runs into a man who falls to the ground.
A scroll falls out of his pocket under a cart.

“Oh my i am sorry I wasn’t paying attention let me help you up,” Sakura said embarrassed she wasn’t paying attention. She grabbed the mans hand Helping him to his feet.

“No the fault is my own sorry to leave but im in a hurry,” he said and ran away. She saw the scroll under the cart
“wait your forgot your! She yelled but he was gone.

She read the ‘title ftp no jutsu’
“Hmm peculiar i wonder what this jutsu does?” She mused she slipped the scroll into her tool pouch and continued home.

When she got home she went straight into her room locking her door she reached into her pouch grabbing the scroll and sat onto the bed.

Opening the scroll she read the hand signs
Hmm those are alot of hand signs so this jutsu must be an ambush jutsu

This jutsu will turn its targets into a body part of the users choosing with the effects being permanent after the victims mind links with the users. the victim will be semi conscious once linked the effect will be increased pleasure depending on the users choice while the host will have the victims chakra and blood line added to their own.

The host can choose to release their victims from their body before the link but any pleasure ore sexual bliss will make the link happen sooner much sooner upon having sexual intercourse

Be warned if you do not have perfect chakra control the jutsu will rebound onto the caster making the caster the victim to their target.

The victim can escape before the link if the have greater chakra control then the caster thus reforming themselves from lower front of the pelvis until the caster is the victims privates ether a Penis or a vagina. this is extremely painful to the one who is being reversed on and pleasurable to the would be victim but a clever use of this could make yourself be the reverser.

”hmmm this seems interesting but who do i test it on?”
she mused

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Naruto because he annoyed her

2. Sasuke because he ignored her

*Noteb*
3. Hinata because she would be an easy target

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Razgriz77 (UN: razgriz77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kitrider has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789428-FTP-No-Jutsu/cid/2738551-Sakura