*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. King babysitters
  2. What story would you like to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789006-Mikayla-in-Diapers/cid/1183220-King-babysitters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by emokid
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1789006
What if Mikayla from 'Pair of Kings' was regressed to wear diapers?
This choice: King babysitters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

King babysitters

    by: emokid
The Kings had nothing to do. Which was weird because, Mason left for a reunion and Mikayla was in charge but, that means even more no fun for them.

"Man, what are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know Brady but, I know we are NOT gonna stay in our rooms while Mason is gone!"

"Yeah but you know Mikayla."

"Yeah If only there was some way we could be in charge of her, then we would have a ton of fun"

"Yeah! Like, make her our maid and dress her up in those Maid Outfits!"

"Yeah but, if only we know how."

"Hey, what about that treasure room we keep hearing from them?"

"What about it?"

"If we could find something to bribe Mikayal with in there, maybe we could be in charge!"

"That's an awesome idea Brady but, how are we gonna get out of our rooms when she is watching us?"

Just then, Mikayla came in to their room telling them that something came up and she have to go for a while.

"Remember, DON'T leave this room!"

When they heard Mikayla left with the rest of the guards, the two ran down to the throne room and started searching for it.

"Where could it be?"

"Maybe it's behind the shelf of our family's jewels!"

Brady looked around and found a hidden keypad next to the shelf.

"Okay, whats the password?"

"1234?"

"Let's try it."

Brady pushed in the code and the shelf soon opened up, revealing the hidden treasure room. The two soon found a beautiful necklace that was perfect.

'Wait there's something here! It says "Whoever wears this shall have their dream come true?"

"No time Boomer, she's coming RIGHT NOW!"

The two ran our of the treasure and closed the door, and just sat in the couch when Mikayla came in.

"I thought I told you to stay in your room!"

"Well, we were hungry and came down to get something to eat!"

"Whatever, just go back upstairs!"

"Wait, we would like to give you something, as a gift for taking care of us."

Brady gave Mikayal the necklace which Mikayla was surprised and happy at the Kings, she put it on and thank the Kings.

"Wow, thanks. Where you get it?"

"The treasure room!"

"The treasure room? Please don't tell me it's the one hidden behind the shelf!"

"That's the one!"

"The stuff is cursed! It can change your appearance or, make you think your a monkey!"

"Ooh! We should find the monkey thing and give it to Mason!"

"Yeah we should! Hey where's Mikayla!"

"Right here!"

The Kings looked down and saw Mikayla as a..................

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 9 Year Old

*Noteb*
2. 4-Year-Old

3. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 emokid (UN: 69baby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
emokid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789006-Mikayla-in-Diapers/cid/1183220-King-babysitters