*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A member of Lisa's family
  2. Starting out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1788135-Blue-eyes-hentai/cid/1136342-A-member-of-Lisas-family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by joey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1788135
Follow Tatsuya Hibno through his everyday life filled with busty women, surprises and more
This choice: A member of Lisa's family  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A member of Lisa's family

    by: joey
Lisa Mizuno
Age-17
Measurements B-110cm, W-58-cm, H-86cm
Hobbies- Playing sports, shopping

A friend of tatsuya from middle school, ever since he saved her from a bunch of creeps while going home. Acts like a tomboy but is really sweet on the inside. She's the daughter of the president of a major pharmaceutical company. While Maria was away for a few years she made countless attempts to seduce him but failed. She heard from her friends that Tatsuya likes a girl with long hair and a great body so she works hard to be the kind of girl he likes. Has a lesbian relationship Maria Misono. Wants to become a teenage idol. She's also the most beautiful girl at school right beside Maria.

Meg Mizuno
Age-14
Measurements B-93cm, W-54cm, H-85cm
Hobbies- Collecting stuffed animals

Lisa's little sister. She likes to watch cartoons even though she's almost done with middle school. She fell in love with Tatsuya during the sports festival last year, but couldn't tell him due to Lisa being there. Tatsuya became Meg's private tutor to help prepare her for the entrance exam for highschool. She also likes to call tatsuya onii-chan.

Naomi Mizuno
Age-37
Measurements B-122cm, W-63-cm, H-94cm
Hobbies- Pilates, cooking

Lisa's and Meg's mother. Had an arranged marriage from her parents, but after a few years thins became quiet. She never felt like she could taste the joy of being a real women from her husband. To Naomi, Tatsuya looks similar to the guy she dated back in highschool. (Couldn't find much info on her due to her making a small appearance on the last volume before the series was discontinued.)

You have the following choices:

1. Lisa Mizuno

2. Meg Mizuno

3. Naomi Mizuno

*Noteb*
4. Create your own

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: spoofinator at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1788135-Blue-eyes-hentai/cid/1136342-A-member-of-Lisas-family