*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/2351286-You-resist-the-feed-and-fight-not-to-feel-any-a
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1785569
Various storylines all end with you becoming a shrunken pet, possession or slave.
This choice: You resist the feed and fight not to feel any arousal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You resist the feed and fight not to feel any a...

    by: UltimateGiantess
As much as you try to admire something from one of the things that just came up onto the screen, somehow you aren't feeling aroused in anyone of them. In fact, you started shaking your head a little bit, trying to resist the feed as the system starts to go into an error page. "Error, error... subject brian waves resisting feed." The machine started to said as the lady then replied to you. "Don't try to resist, there is surely a role for you for your future somewhere, just let it in." That is something you really don't want to do, as you feel nothing at all from it.

After several more minutes on the machine, suddenly the machine stopped and the guard and the lady came up straight to you. "Well, what do we have here... this is a very rare situation. It seems that you weren't aroused by anything that you saw. I wonder, why so? Anything you can explain to me?" The lady asked.

"Well, just not into those types of things." You admitted to them, hoping that they will just let you go and be on your way. "Now I wonder what is going to happen now?" You mocked them with a smirk.

"Well... this is what we are going to do?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/2351286-You-resist-the-feed-and-fight-not-to-feel-any-a