*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cindy's shrunken crush
  2. The Crush
  3. Variations on a Theme
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/1136814-Cindys-shrunken-crush
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1785569
Various storylines all end with you becoming a shrunken pet, possession or slave.
This choice: She is a freshmen, her crush is a senior  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cindy's shrunken crush

    by: ForestFire5000
Davis was an average 17 year old high school student. He wasn't particularly great at anything, but he had won the love of one of the younger students. Cindy, a fairly attractive 13 year old girl, had always admired Davis from afar. She was madly in love with him, but the obvious age difference kept them apart. Cindy was only a freshman, just entering the school a month ago, and Davis was almost finished with his senior year. Still, Cindy had to tell him her feelings before he left. As the year drew to a close, Cindy finally worked up the courage to confess to her love.

To put things bluntly, It was an absolute disaster. No sooner had Cindy confessed her love to him than Davis had begun to burst out in laughter. He wasn't a cruel person, and normally he would have never responded like this. However, given the age difference between the two, he had only assumed that Cindy was joking. His response was a simple "That's a good one...", right before walking away. Cindy broke down into tears by this point, and began to curse herself for ever falling in love with him in the first place.

On her way home that day, Cindy was still crying. As she walked down the sidewalk, she happened to notice something glimmering in a nearby trashcan. Pausing as she passed by, she decided to see what it was. Luckily, it was on the very top of the can, so Cindy wouldn't get her hands dirty by plucking it out. As she pulled the sparkling item out of the garbage, she held it in front of her face to examine it. Much to her surprise, it was a glass bottle filled with a strange blue liquid.

Wondering what the strange liquid was, Cindy ran home and locked herself in her room before finding something to use as a test subject. Pulling one of her old dolls from the back of her closet, Cindy carefully poured a single drop of the liquid onto the doll. Much to her amazement, the doll began to shrink before her very eyes! For a moment, she simply sat there in awe of the bizarre potion that she had found. Then Cindy's face shifted to an excited grin as she came up with a plan for how to use this stuff.

------------------------------------
the next day at school
------------------------------------

Cindy was anxious to put her plan into action. She had just sat through almost a whole school day while waiting for the perfect moment. Then the bell rang for dismissal, and she knew that this was her chance. As everyone was leaving the campus, Cindy quickly ran and located Davis. Hiding behind the corner of a building, Cindy pulled the vial of shrinking potion out of her backpack. She waited until Davis was just about to walk past the corner, and then swiftly splashed the vial's contents onto her unaware crush.

"Aw jeez, what the heck?! What is this stuff?!" Davis complained as he examined his now-drenched clothes.

Suddenly, Davis felt a sharp tingling sensation throughout his body. At first he wondered what was happening to him, but he quickly noticed everything around him was getting much bigger. He then realize exactly what was going on: he was shrinking! Davis panicked as he continued diminishing in size. He kept on shrinking until he was a mere 3 inches tall. It was at this point that Cindy decided to make her presence known to him. Stepping out from her hiding place, Cindy towered over the shrunken Davis with her hands on her hips and a look of pure joy on her face.

"Well, well, well... Look what I found! My little crush is really little now!"

Davis looked up in fear as he immediately recognized the face of the girl he had shot down the day before.

"Cindy? Is that you?!"

"You bet it's me, Davis! I bet you're wishing that you hadn't turned me down when I confessed to you yesterday, aren't you!"

"Y-you mean that you were serious about that?! I'm so sorry, Cindy! I thought that you were just joking!"

Cindy's excited face shifted to an annoyed expression as she stomped one of her feet right in front of the cowering Davis.

"So you think that my love is a joke?! You think that you can trample all over my heart and just brush it off as a misunderstanding?!"

"N-no Cindy, it's not like that! I just-"

Davis's pleas were cut off as Cindy reached down and plucked him off of the ground. Her massive fingers were wrapped tightly around his minuscule body, and her beautifully manicured fingernails dug into his chest. Cindy lifted him up in front of her face before speaking again.

"You hurt me, Davis. Do you have any idea how much courage it took me to confess to you? And how do you respond? You just laugh right in my face! I really did have a crush on you, Davis; It was no joke! And now look at how things have turned out... Maybe I should just crush my crush and move on..."

The last two sentences were said more to herself than to Davis. By now Cindy had tears beginning to form in the corners of her eyes, and Davis was finding it increasingly difficult to breath within the massive girl's iron grip.

"Please Cindy... Don't do this... I'm really sorry that I hurt you... Please don't kill me..."

Cindy loosened her grip slightly before speaking again.

"You're right Davis... Killing you now wouldn't solve anything. But still, I can't just let you go after what you did to me!"

"Cindy, I'll do anything! Just please forgive me! I honestly never meant to hurt you..."

"So you say that you'll do anything for me?"

"Yes, anything!"

"Alright then, little guy. I'll let you live for now... But on one condition: __________."


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/1136814-Cindys-shrunken-crush