*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pedoric Response
  2. The Omega-Man
  3. Variations on a Theme
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/1127434-Pedoric-Response
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1785569
Various storylines all end with you becoming a shrunken pet, possession or slave.
This choice: ...the feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pedoric Response

    by: Neo-rodent
You can feel your member rising with each foot displayed on the television. Even the nasty peds of overweight or older women with their wrinkles and callouses get you hard. You just can't help it, you'd always loved womanly feet but you don't know why. Even your best friend Sally had no clue despite the fact that you secretly smelled her sneakers on more than one occasion. Now however there was no hiding from your fetish, especially not from the penetrating eyes of the female researcher looming over you. She seemed to take a purely scientific interest in the growing bulge between your legs and asked an assistant for a glove. Then before you know it she has thrust her hand unceremoniously down your pants. Her cold rubber-clad hand was squeezing, pinching and even bending your sensitive member. "I'm seeing a response her, its small but probably as big as we can eexpect from this specimen, what do the readouts look like?"

"I'm getting high feedback for pedoric imagry, up to 77 angstroms."

The violating hand left your pants leaving you panting and close to cumming. "Oh a foot fetishist, eh. They're fairly rare, he'll go for a good price." She stuck her hand into the dark beyond your vision. It came back with some medical instrument. "Get him to the pedoric division and begin transgenesis." Then before you can even onject to any of this the cold instrument is pressed against your neck. You hear a faint hiss, then everything goes black.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neo-rodent (UN: glacialmind101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/1127434-Pedoric-Response