*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Waking Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784783-Shrunken-with-your-Girlfriend/cid/1124799-Waking-Up
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1784783
Jason and his girlfriend are shrunk
Chapter #1

Waking Up

    by: Mr.Woman
Your name is Jason. The last thing you remember is lying in bed with your girlfriend, Lauren. Lauren is a hot, DD-cup, black haired girl. You look around at your surroundings and notice everything around you is gigantic. You then realize that you shrunk. You then look to your side and see Lauren lying next to you, shrunk as well. You try to remember what happened last night. Lauren had invited you to her sorority. Her sorority is basically a home where Lauren and five other hoy chicks live. Uh-oh, you think as you remember how all the other girls are lesbian perverts. You look around at your surroundings again. You notice you are still in Lauren's bed. The only problem is that Lauren sleeps in the same room as Olivia, a hot D-cup redhead. You know that can't be good. You then suddenly hear a noise. You look over to see Olivia getting dressed. At the moment she was naked. As she is putting her bra on, she looks at Lauren's bed.
"Thats funny, I always wake up before Lauren." She said.
She started walking towards Lauren's bed. You have to wake up Lauren. Frantically, you start shaking her.
"Jason," she mutters, half asleep, "Whats going on."
"All I know is we shrunk."
"What?..." She responds still half asleep.
At that moment Olivia had gotten over to the bed.
"Well what do we have here?" She said.
She then picked up you and Lauren.
"Hello sleeping beauty and sleeping beauty's boyfriend."
"Olivia?" Lauren asked.
"Yes?"
"How are you so big?"
"No how are you so small?"
At this point you interrupted them saying, "Olivia, can you help us?"
Olivia thought about that for a moment before saying, "No."
"What, why?"
"Because, I'm tired of miss sleeps-a-lot being the most popular girl in the sorority.
"But then what will you do with us?" Lauren asked.
"I'm sure Chelsea will have an idea." Olivia said.
Oh great, you thought. Chelsea is the biggest Lesbian pervert here.
Olivia then opened up her bra, put you and Lauren in each side, and walked off. You can't say you didn't enjoy the trip. Being right up against Olivia's boob did turn you on. As you bounced around you thought about what might happen to Lauren.

You have the following choices:

1. Chelsea is in the kitchen

2. Chelsea is still asleep

*Noteb*
3. Chelsea is lying on the couch

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Woman (UN: misterwoman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.Woman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1784783-Shrunken-with-your-Girlfriend/cid/1124799-Waking-Up