*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/3416989-The-End
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1782863
What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!
This choice: A girl is possessed by a ghostly boy - Scenario 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The End?

    by: WorldlyLackOfWriting
"Well, this is it."

The shine of the setting sun bathed everything underneath it in a beautiful orange hue, the orb of fire dipping behind mountain tops. The water underneath a tall black road-rail bridge shimmered and reflected the dimming light. The wind itself barely brushed against the bridge, but it still made low groaning noises at the simple brush.

A multitude of long black locks of hair blew in the wind for a moment, floating and stopping at a pair of pale shoulders. A black shirt that hung off one shoulder, a pair of jean shorts, black and white checkered stockings, and black sneakers with white laces adorned the body of one individual. A sigh escaped their black painted lips.

"Bet this'll be all over the news. "High School Senior found dead", heh." She chuckled slightly, swinging her legs for a moment as she readjusted her position on the short metallic bars. The bridge hadn't been used for transportation or shipment in years, so she bet her body wouldn't be found for at least a few weeks.

Not like her parents cared anyway, they still thought she'd just built up "a little too much steam" and was hanging out at a friend's house for a while. But the thing is, she didn't have a friend's house to stay at, let alone a friend in general.

She didn't have anything at all. She couldn't even go into school without some stuck-up bitch talking behind her back, or some haughty elitist whore from touching and taking her shit from her. Nothing she did ever changed the same outcome. The teachers cared one day about her claims, and then magically forgot them the next. The principal just seemed less interested in helping and more interested in quelling her before informing her parents about some backwards, half coherent, barely adjacent story he used with her stories bullet points.

And her parents. God they fucking sucked. Everyday the house just reeked of beer and smoke, she was surprised the she didn't smell like that stuff half of the time. And everytime the principal would call, her mom would just SCREAM at her for hours and her dad would just sit idly by, chiming in every now and then to justify his wife's points before being told to shut his trap.

"Stand up for yourself! Stop being such a butthurt wimp!" She's scream, it was almost like her signature catchphrase. And that cycle would continue from her freshmen year, all the way until her last two months of senior year.

And finally, on one random March afternoon, she decided to just not go into school. Taking the money she'd brought for lunch and actually bought something to eat with it for once at a local McDonald's. That plain burger and fries she'd eaten being the first lunch she had eaten in the last year.

And then she didn't go into school. Nor did she go back home. She hadn't been home in two days, and she didn't even want to think about going back ever again.

And then one thing led to another, a couple of days of sleeping in bushes and wandering town late, and she'd mostly reached her wits end, stumbling back home without caring about the inevitable verbal and physical beating she'd take. But, just outside of her suburban neighborhood, she accidentally stumbled over a railway track in her hungry daze. Staring down at it and finding some of the other tracks having been covered by grass further out, but still being very visible.

"Whoa, whoa! Don't follow those tracks Holly dear!" Her dad said one day, as she was hanging out with her one friend all the way back in elementary school. "You'll hurt yourself if you go down there." Later on in her life, Holly just walked up and down some of the tracks when she decided to not hole herself up in her room in the basement. She'd never walked farther then a few yards before going back, the though that something could happen to her still lingering from her youth.

But she didn't care about that anymore, now she invited something bad to happen when she walked down those tracks, spending nearly an hour and a half before finding herself where she was now, hundreds of feet above a dusk covered water bed, but only a few inches away from falling down into it.

"I'd never have even made it this far as a kid, Dad." Holly remarked, still trying to keep her composure at the situation she was subjecting herself to. "At least now you won't have to worry about that anymore." A small smile formed on her face, momentarily making her peace before stepping off of thebars for a moment, taking her shoes off and setting them aside as she stepped across and onto the small space past the bars. Her eyes glancing down for a moment before she breathed in a trembling gasp.

"Don't think, just act."

Slowly, she found her foot moving forward and of the edge. She couldn't help but imagine what it would be like, since water didn't stop her fall like a video game or anime would, it would probably kill her instantly. Maybe it would wipe her days-old makeup off in an instant? Maybe her clothes would soak through insta-

Just then, a strong sensation rushed into the unsuspecting girl's back like a strong wind. Her back locked itself backwards as she suddenly found herself incredibly numb below her waist, unable to stop herself from falling backwards and landing hard on her shoulder, barely missing the tracks by inches.

She couldn't even get a word in before the numbness spread around her body like wildfire, spreading into her torso and neck while simultaneously stealing her breath away. Her arms and fingers also stopped working as she lay helpless on the bridge, her mouth attempting to say anything in protest. But nothing was said, and her face soon felt that same numbness as well, her vision fading into blackness.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Possessed by a crippled high schooler

*Noteb*
2. Possessed by a nerdy high schooler

*Noteb*
3. Possessed by a school jock

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WorldlyLackOfWriting (UN: worldofwriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/3416989-The-End