*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaos & Vampire
  2. Normal (pink hair)
  3. Moka Akashiya
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1107269-Chaos--Vampire
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1776463
One of the girls from Rosario + Vampire fall for you. feel Free to add
This choice: Chaos (part 1)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chaos & Vampire

    by: Venom
(You Moka-san)

One day, Moka Akashiya was walking alone when she was ambushed by three warriors. She fell back as the three of the warriors surounded her and were about to attack. She screamed in fear and just then, three energy spears struck the warriors away from her. She turned around and saw a man in black armor with a shredded black cape (you). You then said to them "Go back to your master and tell him his fight is with me." The warrior then began to retreat and you walked up to her. You held out your hand. "Are you alright?" She looked at you and took your hand. You helped her up and she said "Who are you?" "My name is (name)." You then began to head towards the acadamy and Moka-san followed you.

You have the following choice:

1. Walking to the acadamy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1107269-Chaos--Vampire