*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaos + Vampire
  2. True (Silver hair)
  3. Moka Akashiya
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1106247-Chaos--Vampire
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1776463
One of the girls from Rosario + Vampire fall for you. feel Free to add
This choice: Chaos (Part 1)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Chaos + Vampire

    by: Venom
(you, Moka-san)

One day, you were alone as usual walking through a dead forest. You were not scared of anything that could be in this forest. You came to this forest because of a vision you've had during the night. You remember seeing a beautiful woman with red eyes and silver hair in the vision. She also had amazing speed and power. All you knew was that you need to find this woman. You walked through the forest for hours and found nothing. Soon you ened up finding a tunnel. Just as you got to the tunnel, a bus pulled up and the driver said to you "Are you Sasuke Uchiha?" You nodded. "Get in. I am here to take you to Youkai Acadamy." he said. You knew that the woman you were looking for had to be there. So you got in the bus and he drove you through the tunnel.As he was driving, he said "That is an interesting armor you are wearing. You make that yourself?" You just nodded. "I see you have something on your mind. Maybe I can help." You looked at the driver and told him about the vision you had."I see" he said. "Looks like you have a certain someone who has eyes for you. And the way you described her, I'd say she is a...." he gets cut off by you saying "Vampire?" He was surprised at your knowledge, but soon you arrived at the bus stop near Youkai Acadamy. You got off and continued your search. You soon found yourself at a small pond in the middle of the forest. You just enjoyed the scenery for a while until you heard someone speak to you."At last we meet. You must be Sasukue Uchiha." You turned and saw the woman from the vision. You looked at her and said "I need to confirm that you have the speed and power from my dream. You ok with that?" The woman looked at you and nodded. You then made a swipe with your arm while yelling "CHAOS SPEAR!" A large number of energy spear came at the woman and she dodged them with lightning speed. You lost track with your eyes, but you used your ears to listen for her next move. Just then you heard something move towards you. You put your arm up and blocked a very powerful kick. You never lost your footing, but you did slide a little bit. You then turned to the woman and said. "So you are the one from my vision. I'm pleased to meet you." She walked over to you and said "The feeling is mutual. My name is Moka Akashiya." You smiled and then she....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. embraced you

2. Bit your neck gently

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1106247-Chaos--Vampire