*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/2762453-Angry-townsfolk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1776111
Choose a character from Avatar: the Last Airbender and make them gain weight!
This choice: Azula's fart alerted a nearby town  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Angry townsfolk

    by: Overlord
Several more days of constant eating led to Azula slowly increasing in size. Her hunger became a constant fixture and as soon as she was not pushing some food down her gullet her stomach would violently revolt and growl unremittingly until fed. All the big amounts of different kinds of food combined in her stomach turned upon digestion into big amounts of toxic gas that were violently released from both of her ends.
All this led to Azula constantly making noises may it be farting, burping or the constant smacking chewing in between and all of it was still heard several miles away in the next town. After a town meeting the elders decided that every adult man and women fit to hold a pithfork or something similar would go to the military warehouse together and try to encircle the wild beast living there before it decided to attack humans. The next day forty men and women set up in the morning hours to surprise the animal. However when they walked up to the storage facility they were surprised to smell cooked food and even more confused when they saw an incredibly fat woman gorging on the heavenly smelling food. A man in a chefs outfit appeared and stood before the woman.

"What are you doing here this is a warehouse of the military? It should be abandoned now that the war is over."

"I could ask you the same question civilians are not allowed on military areas."

"The last few days we heard sounds out of this storage facility that made us think a feral puma goat was living here. We came here to kill it. But you stillf haven't told us whou you are and why we shouldn't put you into prison."

"You are standing before Azula, princess of the fire nation"
----------------------------------------------------------------

Choice 1: The town is a small community of Ozai loyalists and want to help Azula. she is their rightful Firelady afterall.

Choice 2: The people get angry and want to message Firelord Zuko that Azula escaped.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They react friendly

2. They react hostile

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Overlord (UN: starlord24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776111-Mariomans-AtLA-Weight-Gain/cid/2762453-Angry-townsfolk