*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/3213876-Brandon-seems-to-be-getting-even-bigger-as-he-s
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: Brandon seems to be getting even bigger as he surfs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Brandon seems to be getting even bigger as he s...

    by: Picasso Baby
It was hard to pay attention to anything but Brandon out on the water. For being a twenty foot tall awkward boy he ride that surfboard well. The occasional wave might have took him down but he excelled far beyond what your brother was doing. Alex looked like he never touched a surfboard in his life compared to what Brandon was doing out there. Returning to your towels you sat down but something didn’t seem right as you looked out at Alex and his friend surfing. It didn’t take long but it eventually became obvious, Brandon was getting bigger.

Alex happily kept attempting to surf on his surfboard but Brandon started to struggle with his board. Brandon’s already massive feet began to outgrow his board and threw his weight completely off. Each wave he rode became harder to deal with and each time he climbed back up his board shorts rode higher and higher up his legs. You couldn’t tell what your brother was saying to Brandon during their downtimes between waves but it looked like Alex kept shrinking next to his expanding friend.

After sometime both Alex and Brandon decided to stop surfing and they headed up to you. As they approached, Alex was still the same tiny little brother you e always loved, but Brandon was way bigger than he was before. Brandon’s board shorts were more like hot pants as they barely covered his much bigger butt. The front of Brandon’s board shorts were burst as his package bulged against the Velcro. Alex flopped down next to you and held your hand as he caught his breath. “Hey can you grab us some drinks? That was so rough out there! We could barely handle those waves!” Your brother looked up at you with cutesy eyes but seemed to completely ignore how much bigger his friend had grown.

Looking up, you were dominated by the view of Brandon’s much bigger body. Sighing you stood up to get your brother some drinks and found yourself only reaching Brandon’s knees. He’d exploded in height!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brandon grows more

*Noteb*
2. Alex grows

*Noteb*
3. Alex and Brandon grow

*Noteb*
4. Brandon grabs you

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Picasso Baby (UN: bloodeborne666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/3213876-Brandon-seems-to-be-getting-even-bigger-as-he-s