*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2408225-Aknowledge-your-little-brothers-total-supremacy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: You humiliatingly acknowledge your little brother's total supremacy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Aknowledge your little brother's total supremacy.

    by: mythgun
"...So who's your boss, weakling?" Alex asked.

You keep your head down and your eyes tightly shut, as you try to overcome the lessening pain in your hand. Taking deep breaths seems to help, as you try to think a way to turn things around. But almost instantly you realize there is no way you can fight Alex or escape from him, not anymore.

You open your eyes, and hesitantly lift your head, ready to do what you never thought you would do. As you do so, you look at Alex's body, starting with his legs. Just his legs were easily thicker than your arms, and were covered in veins.

Then you looked at his thighs, which were even bigger and also covered in veins. The muscles seemed to compete for space with each other, and you could tell that Alex's thighs were probably rubbing constantly against each other whenever he walked, because of their massive size.

You then looked at your brother's swimming trunks, gazing at the shape of something huge.

Going up, you look at his abs. He has eight, and you can see that soon it will be ten. There is a narrow valley between them, around one or two inches deep.

His chest was also very impressive. Two massive slabs of muscle, each of them at least twice as thick as your own. His shoulders looked like cannonballs and his arms were at least as thick as your thighs, if not more. His back was wider than yours.

All in all, his whole body, now that you looked at it a second time and more attentively, was incredibly ripped and muscular, and if Alex suddenly became as tall as you, while keeping the same proportions, you had no doubt that every muscle would be three times bigger than yours, and a few dozen times stronger, at least.

Your observations are cut short by your brother's voice. "Well? Don't you have something to say yet?" Alex asks, as he lifts you up, so that you're eye level with him. The smile on his face was almost innocent, for some reason.

You look to the side, and sigh. "You," is the almost silent answer you give, while trying to focus on anything away from Alex.

"Me what?" He asks, waiting for clarification, and putting his ear almost in front of you, his free hand cupping it, mockingly.

"You're my boss," you mutter, not wanting to admit it.

"See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?" He says cheerfully, while letting you free and dropping you to the ground. You rub your hands, the pain almost gone. Although it hurt a lot just a minute ago, now you could almost ignore it. Your lower chest area and your upper row of abs still hurt quite a bit, though, but you bear it, feeling humiliated enough and not wanting to show more weakness than you already have.

You stand up, a bit unsteadily. Your brother looks at you, before...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. he decides to keep humiliating you.

2. he thinks you've been humbled enough and takes care of you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mythgun (UN: mythgun at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/2408225-Aknowledge-your-little-brothers-total-supremacy