*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1452152-Is-he-that-big-or-are-you-that-small
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: ...is at eye-level...no...maybe even taller than you are.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Is he that big, or are you that small?

    by: TheMM
(Writer's note: I don't really directly say if Alex has grown, or if Justin has shrunk, so just go on what you'd think happens more)

He looked as tall as you were, but that had to be impossible. Alex had never been as tall as you, ever. He'd been a decently sized kid, but certainly not as big as you.

Seeing you slowing down, he stopped, still annoyed, "What's keeping you already? Did you forget something?"
"Alex..." you say, scratching your head, 'When did you get to the same height as me?"
He looked honestly surprised, "Did somebody hit you on the head while you were asleep? I've been as tall as you for awhile."
"...R-right, tall as me." You say, following Alex, still feeling like something isn't right.

Alex shouldn't be as tall as you, he just shouldn't! Even so, as you and him walk along to the snack bar, something seems to get your attention.

You have the following choices:

1. Justin and/or Alex start feeling very weird

*Noteb*
2. The beach seems a lot quieter now.

*Noteb*
3. Something else of your choosing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1452152-Is-he-that-big-or-are-you-that-small