*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1840888-Shrink-and-eat-Carly
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1774564
Recreating my famous iCarly giantess story!
This choice: Shrink and eat Carly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrink and eat Carly

    by: Unknown
As Sam grins while looking at the shrink gun, an idea pop's into Sam's evil mind. "I got an idea" Sam said to Carly. "Well what is it?" Carly asked. "Oh you'll find out." Sam said. Carly looks at her with a confused look. "In about 3 seconds" Sam laughed evily while pointing the gun at Carly. "Sam!" "What are you doing?" asked Carly beginning to get scared. "Well I the thought just came to my mind that I just eat Freddy, which you didn't even try to stop me." Sam says. Carly looks at her with a pale face. "So I thought that poor Freddy might get all lonely in here" said Sam while pulling her shirt up to rub her belly which Freddy was still pounding against. "So why don't you join him" Sam says evily with and evil grin on her face. "Oh Sam please NO!" "Isn't Freddy enough?" Carly says while Sam is backing her up against the wall, with the gun still pointed at her. "Hmmmm let me see" Sam says while still pointing the gun at Carly and rubbing her chin. She looks at Carly with a plain face. "I guess your right Carly, haha what was I thinking" Sam says laughing. Carly still looks at her. "I can't believe I was about to eat my bestfriend" Sam laughs. "Now that's funny" She laughs and points the gun down. Carly breathes, but still has a bad feeling, was this really Sam? Then the truth came to her, but its to late her fate is sealed. "Then again, when do I every turn down food" Sam said while pointing the gun at Carly and shooting her. "Sam!" Carly screamed before being shrunk.

Carly is shrunk and looks up as Sam's hand comes down to pick her up. "Well" Sam says looking at Carly. "Please Sam don't eat me!" Carly pleads. "Hm I bet you taste good. Say hi to the dork for me" Sam says as she throws Carly into the air and catching her with her mouth. Sam saviors the taste of Carly before she swallows her. Then with one mighty GULP. She swallows Carly whole. "Ahhh I didn't know Carly tasted soooo good." "Mmmm better than chicken or ham" Sam says to herself. She pulls up her shirt to see her belly and starts to rub it and feels both Carly and Freddy pounding on her stomach walls. "Enjoy your stay guys, I know it won't be long" Sam laughs while looking at the gun.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774564-iCarly-Giantess/cid/1840888-Shrink-and-eat-Carly