*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruko, the powerful seductress
  2. The Birth of Naruko!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1179733-Naruko-the-powerful-seductress
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772949
A training accident causes Naruto and his female form Naruko to become separate people?!
This choice: Sexy, Suggestive, and Seductive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruko, the powerful seductress

    by: kensama
Naruto simply stood and stared at this girl in terror. The combined amount of all that Chakra he had put into those clones was unimaginable, and she had somehow managed to increase that amount exponentially when she came into existence. He could only assume that something with that much power would be capable of almost anything. Naruto could only imagine how much intelligence this girl had stored in her seductive little hot body

"Naruto!"

Naruko ran toward Naruto and wrapped him in a tackle-hug. Naruto struggled to escape, but this girl's strength was incredible! Her slim feminine arms were easily proving capable of holding him in place. Naruko then loosened her grip on Naruto and held him out in front of her.

"Oh Naruto! It's been so long since you used me! I'm so glad that you gave me the chance to come out again!"

"Hold on a second! Who exactly are you? I Did What!"

"Don't you know, Naruto? I'm you! Well... A girlish, sexier, and apparently more powerful you anyway... You can call me Naruko!"

"WHAT! You've got to be kidding me!"

"What's wrong, Naruto? Are you embarrassed that you couldn't get out of my hug? Don't worry about that, big brother! You're not a wimp, I'm just stronger than you is all!"

"Ugh... Well Naruko, it was nice meeting you... Now I really think that we should get you back inside me where you belong..."

As Naruto placed his hand on Naruko's shoulder, a burst of wind chakra emitted from her shoulder that made both of them jump! The cutting nature of the wind chakra sliced Naruto's hand, leaving a small gash on his palm as he fell to the floor in pain. Before he can even move an inch, his female self was already sitting on top of is chest, seductively licking his wound while softly grinding her knee into his crotch. Naruto was trapped in a strange mixture of discomfort and pleasure. Playfully toying with the original Naruto, Naruko leaned down to the side of his head and whispered seductively into his ear.

“Let’s play some more, big brother!” she said as she playfully bit his ear, nibbling on it lightly before moving her head down and planting a kiss on his neck.

Just as Naruto was beginning to enjoy this experience, Sakura emerges from the shadows and punches Naruko straight in the face. The powerful girl was caught off guard by this attack, and was knocked off of Naruto's chest by the force of the blow. Sakura helps Naruto get to his feet again before turning her attention back to his female double. Naruko was getting back to her feet after brushing off Sakura's chakra-enhanced punch like it was nothing.


What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kensama (UN: kensama at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772949-Narutos-Strongest-Challenger-Naruko/cid/1179733-Naruko-the-powerful-seductress