*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Night before the great adventure.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768426-A-Pokemon-Vore-Adventure/cid/1089415-Night-before-the-great-adventure
by Seki
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1768426
A little Pokemon searches for it's destiny. Will it find Glory or a belly to rest?
Chapter #1

Night before the great adventure.

    by: Seki
Our story begins in a small village of Pokemons, known as Sierras. A lot of different Pokemon can be found here in this peaceful place. It's tradition, that young Pokemon when reaching the age of 10 have to leave the village to find there place in the world and might return one day as adult. Sadly many young children where never seen again. It's unknown if these Pokemon died or just found there luck somewhere else aside from Sierras.

It's the night of the day of your 10th birthday and you know that you have to leave the village by tomorrow morning. Of course you are nervous and maybe afraid of the unknown future that lies ahead of you. The moon shines bright this night and even and you can see the little backpack you packed for the journey.

You know that you have to sleep to be fully refreshed for your adventure but you can't sleep. Many thinks where lurking around in your head. Will you find your destiny? What awaits you? Will you survive? It was well known to you that many didn't return from their journey. You hope that it will be fun to travel around the world, to see many of the mystical happenings which occurred in the world around you. It is almost midnight as you finally fall asleep.

But before we can start our great adventure you have to tell me something. Please, tell me what kind of Pokemon are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Riolu

*Noteb*
2. Zoura

3. Eevee

4. Pikachu

5. A different kind of Pokemon?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seki (UN: seki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seki has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768426-A-Pokemon-Vore-Adventure/cid/1089415-Night-before-the-great-adventure