*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1090457-Minato-Property-of-Tsukiumi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
This choice: am going to keep you...for myself.."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Minato: Property of Tsukiumi

    by: gtsdude
"Minato, I intend on keeping you for myself." She said with confidence in order to show dominance as she set him down on the edge of a nearby table, then rising back up to her full height and crossing her arms adding effect . "As your wife I will protect you from any threats, and that list of threats just got a hell of alot bigger due to your size. But don't worry, thats why I'm here to ensure your safety. I am your sekirei and your wife, so you my little husband can live without fear of anything." Tsukiumi exclaimed with an honorable smile knowing that there was no way that Minato could ref-

"Haha, thats a good one Tsukiumi! Now let's get back to the others and find out how to get me back to normal size!" Minato said smiling up at her. Tsukiumi's smile dissapeared. 'How dare he,' Tsukiumi thought, "how dare he think I'm joking!' Tsukiumi had to show that she was in charge, so she used the oldest method of control....fear. Tsukiumi raised her fist high into the air only to bring it down upon the tables edge taking out a large piece of wood. Minato had just barely out run the destruction displayed before him. "Tsukiumi!? W-what are you doing!?" Minato said looking back up at her with fear coursing through his microscopic veins.

"You think I'm joking? Do you really think I'm joking!?" Tsukiumi said bringing her face down and almost blowing away Minato with the force of her breath escaping her mouth. "You know, I thought you would be thankfull that I am willing to protect you every second of the day in such a state. I was going to give you certain privleges, let you keep some freedom. But I just realized that my speck of a husband is in desprate need of his wife's help. "

"Tsukiumi, please don't do this. Look lets just calm down and...Tsukiumi why is your hand get-" Minato was engulfed by the soft feeling skin that was apart of Tsukiumi's hand. He was being held in her fist, and judging from the constant feeling of going up and down she was probably walking somewhere. "Tsukiumi, stop this right now! what has gotten into you?" Minato's plea's went unanswered and Tsukiumi ignoored them focussing on where she was going. He decided it was probably best to just wait this out so he walked over to the most comfterble looking spot in her fist and layed down. It was suprrisingly calming, and the walking was comparible to rocking back and forth feeling that he hasn't felt in a long time. Soon he was buying a ticket onto the dream land express...

"MINATO WAKE UP!!!!" Tsukiumi's voice canceled out anyother sound around him, and he swore he could have felt the earth shake. He looked up as soon as his vision unblurred to see Tsukiumi unforgiving face starring down at him making him feel even smaller. "Minato, I've decided the proper 'punishment' for your prevoius actions.And they are grueling and humiliating That is...if you say your sorry... and not just a simple I'm sorry I want it to be...Tsukiumi, my goddess wife I am sorry for even objecting your idea's, also will do what ever you please and I will obey all your rules." Tsukiumi folded her arms waiting for her apology. .....She looked back down at him. "Well Minato? did you say it? I might have mishe-"

"I'm not saying it.." Minato declared in defiance. Tsukiumi couldn't believe this, still as defiant as ever.

"Minato, you must be so small that not even my hearing can understand you...say that again..." Tsukiumi dared getting closer to Minato so that her nose was touching his body and her eyes were looming over him. "Well, what are you waiting for? say it again..."

Minato wasn't so sure about himself anymore. Tsukiumi was so large and up this close made him realize how large she really was. "Tsukiumi...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. my goddess wife....

*Noteb*
2. stop this right now and turn me back to normal

*Noteb*
3. Someone interrupts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1090457-Minato-Property-of-Tsukiumi