*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764653-My-best-friends-mom--bigger-of-course/cid/2149778-Test-it-on-Ashley-instead
by ringer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1764653
Your best friend has a HOT mom, what if you could make her grow? 100 Gift Points!!!!
This choice: Test it on Ashley instead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Test it on Ashley instead

    by: Cheeselover100
"Why don't you test it on Ashley" says Vivian, just as Ashley comes out of the house and asks "Test what?" And you reply by saying "It's a ray gun, I built it to change people's sizes" and she says" ok". You start by charging the ray gun up and like a bolt of lightning a blue beam is shot out of the barrel and is absorbed into Ashley's body knocking her down onto the ground. Ashley gets up and you don't see anything different, she looked to be the same height, then she just shoots upward with growth till she is about_____ ft tall.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 25

*Noteb*
2. 50

*Noteb*
3. 100

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cheeselover100 (UN: cheeselover100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ringer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764653-My-best-friends-mom--bigger-of-course/cid/2149778-Test-it-on-Ashley-instead