*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Notes and foot rubs with Samara
  2. Samara
  3. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2643823-Notes-and-foot-rubs-with-Samara
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Asked you to massage her feet as she takes notes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Notes and foot rubs with Samara

    by: lolboy
Samara looked at you and smiled.

"I was wondering if you'd actually show up~," Samara says with a bright delightful smile. She walks over to the table and sets her books and notes down. "I'm doing some class work for my sexuality class. Hope you don't mind. I figured we could get to know each other better since we're like neighbors or whatever." She sits down and points to a seat next to her, smiling warmly. You smile back hastily, a little bit intimidated by her forward lead. You sit down and hear her slide her sandals off and immediately set her massive soles on your lap. You do your best to hold back a boner.

"I know it's a bit random, but I hope you don't mind rubbing my feet. They're just so sore. Been walking around all day today and need a massage." You blush slightly as you feel pure heat radiate off of her size 19 soles.

"Uh, it's no worries, I don't mind." She giggles and opens her book. You place your hands on her feet and rub your thumbs into smooth tanned red flat soles. They feel smooth and your thumbs sink easily into her stretched soles.

"Mm... that feels great~ I might have to invite you over sometime to rub my feet more often." She laughs loudly before turning back to her studies. You smile back and offer your own soft chuckle. That would be awesome. You press deeply into her and massage her tense arch, your actions relaxing the muscles underneath. You do your best to hold your breath to avoid sniffing her soles, not wanting to come off as a creep and doing your best to think of things other than her gorgeous feet on your lap literally a few inches away from your cock. "Oh yeah, sorry if they smell or sweat. Like I said been walking around in the heat in my flops." She wiggles her toes for emphasis.

"Like I said, it's no worries," you say catching a breath, as well as a whiff of her pungent feet. Salty peaches and lavender with hints of an underlying foot musk. You blush at the lovely scent and press firmer into her giant feet. She continues unaware of your struggles to hold it together.

"So, what's your name," she asks randomly.

"Huh?"

"Your name. We've lived next to each other for a while for like years but never bothered to really get to know each other. You seem to already know my name so you should tell me yours." It is true. You did some digging around social media while looking at certain pics of her showing off her feet. She still had no idea who you really are.

"My name is X." You answer plainly.Substitue X for your preferred name.

"X? Huh, interesting name. I think I might have heard it somewhere... maybe had a friend when I was a kid who was called X. Oh well, nice to meet ya X." She giggles and scrunches her toes around your fingers to simulate a handshake. She lifts her foot with your hand and laughs. You laugh with her and lower her feet back to her lap.

"Heh yeah. What about you. I only really know your name. And even that was hard to figure out."

"Oh? Hard to figure out?~ You mean you researched me?" Samara looks up from her book and shoots you a mischievous grin. You blush as you figured she had you caught.

"U-uh... uh.... "You stammer out. You sigh and blush defeatedly, staring at her soles in your lap. "Y-yeah." She burst out laughing! She wiggles her toes and feet in your laps, dangerously brushing close to your crotch.

"I have a little stalker~ So what'd you find? Just my name?~" She leans in closer to you and smiles, her dark cheeks drawing you into her deep blue eyes.

"U-uh y-yeah. Just your name, that's it. I just browsed your Instagram. I-I'm sorry..."

"It's fine. Relax I'm only teasing." To emphasize this she raises her foot and presses her warm ped to your chest. You feel her warm soft sole rest on you and you feel utter bliss. You would love to have her trample and press her lovely feet on you and worship her massive soles. "Only games hun." And with that, she lowers her feet back to your laps and presses themselves into your hands. You sigh as you still catch a heavy helping of her foot scent. You vow to get as much scent out of this shirt when you get home. She smiles and gets back to studying.

"Yeah... just... games. So uh... what's your major." You ask, gesturing towards the book.

"Hmm? Oh, well I was thinking of doin social work, following my ma's example. She was a good listener and I wanna be like her. Plus hopefully, if I learn a bit how people think I can be more approachable." She chuckles shyly, very different from her usual attitude. You could tell that was important to her.

"What do you mean by that? Approachable." She sighs and starts.

"Well, you know how it is. I saw it with you in the hallway. A 6-foot brunette with blue eyes. A right amazon maiden haha! Yeah, a lot of people from high school were intimidated by me, only some of my close friends stuck around. It be like that sometimes but hopefully, I can get more people to like me. Yeah." She smiles with that. "Heh, thanks X. Feels good to say that." She smiles and wiggles her toes in appreciation. You smile back and grab her toes, rubbing them back appreciatively. You continue to rub her feet sometime, passing more questions and equally getting answers between the two of you. From what you learn, she was single but had a roommate. The roommate was like Samara, but a bit shorter by a couple of inches. By now your lap is soaked in Samara's dried foot sweat, the cool library aiding to that. You desperately want to worship but hold off, not wanting to ruin your chances.

"It's so crazy," Samara says.

"What is?"

"The people in this book. Lots of personal accounts of how much people love feet. It's so weird. Heh." You feel your heart sink a bit. "It's gross what some of these guys and gals will do. Lick em, Sniff em. Though it is one of the most common fetishes out there. Heh so much that it has its own book~." Samara laughs while you internally dread.

"Well, they are people. They all can't be that bad."

"Yeah, you're right. Does sound a bit interesting though. That people would kill to have at these." To emphasize this she raises her big foot to your face, hovering it inches in front of you. You blush deeply and stare into her soft, long sole. Dirt and sweat dried into her caramel skin. The smell of salty peaches and lavender with hints of foot musk filling your senses, making you start to salivate. She smirks and presses her warm sole to your face. Your heart is racing now and your mind is telling you to hold on yet at the same time to just give in and worship her right now. Samara laughs. "Haha! Look at your face! You're soo grossed out! See! How can people like this? Kiss my foot!"

"W-what?!" You speak out from under her lovely soft sole. The warmth enveloping your face as you can hardly control your cock.

"Come on, experiment a little.~ Maybe lick it too! Tell me how it tastes~" She smiles and lightly rubs her smelly and sweaty sole onto your face. You hastily kiss her arch then do a looooong lick from the bottom of her heel to her wiggly toes. Samara laughs as you wipe your tongue across her salty and warm tasting sole. You're on the verge of cumming from the mix of salt, vinegar, and fruits. You desire to taste all of her fantastic sole and toes and are about to before she pulls her foot away. "Aw, I'm sorry X. I was just joking! You didn't have to! Haha! Tell you what I owe you one okay? How about that?" You blush brightly and squirm under her calm and playful gaze.

"U-uh.. sure." She smiles and scrunches her feet.

"Aight, well I'm done with my notes X." She pulls her feet off of your lap. You feel sad for it ending but happy still it happened. And who knows she might indulge you from now on. She did say she owed you one. You both get up and you see a small twinkle in Samara's eye. You can't quite make out what it is as she looks down at you.

"Well I must say this was fun X. Hey uh... would you want to you. Do something else?"

"Well.. what do you have in mind?"

Samara...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Invites you back to her place

*Noteb*
2. Wants to go get a bite to eat

*Noteb*
3. Decides to toy with you with her feet here

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lolboy (UN: lolboy13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2643823-Notes-and-foot-rubs-with-Samara