*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1124497-Yes-Could-you-please-make-me-even-stronge
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1757742
18-year old Brian is given the ability to enhance any and every woman around him.
This choice: "Yes! Could you please make me even stronger?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Yes! Could you please make me even stronge...

    by: Willum
"Stronger?" Brian asked, a little confused. "What are you going to do with all that strength?"
"I don't know, I just..." Melissa said, trailing off at the end as she sunk into deep thought. "I just love the feeling of this new power!"
After not even a second's hesitation, Brian nodded his head in agreement. "Of course, anything you say!"
Smiling warmly, Brian closed his eyes again as Melissa giggled in anticipation. This time, the energy flowing through her was much stronger, like a strong, hot current rushing through her bloodstream. It felt bizarrely pleasurable, causing Melissa to moan softly.

Brian suddenly opened his eyes again, startled by the noises Melissa was making. "Are you okay...?" he asked nervously.
"Mmmm, yes. Never better!" she replies brightly. "But please, carry on!"
Shrugging his shoulders, Brian closed his eyes again and imagined Melissa growing into a huge, muscular strongwoman. The enhancement only seemed to work if he visualised the subject in their final state, so he imagined her lifting a double decker bus easily with one arm.
"Keep going..." Melissa sighed, between breaths. Brian wasn't sure if making her so powerful was a good idea. The words of the goddess who granted him his power echoed through his mind: "there will be consequences". Nevertheless, he changed his mental image to one of petite little Melissa lifting a small house with her index finger alone.

After maybe a minute or two more, he opened his eyes to a slightly shocking sight: Melissa still looked exactly the same as she did before, but now rather red-faced. She was panting heavily, her hair a mess. It looked like she'd just been on a rollercoaster built for adrenaline-junkies!
"Brian, that was the best feeling ever! Thank you!" she said thankfully, reaching to hug him. Brian backed away warily with a nervous laugh, causing her to chuckle.
"Oh yeah, sorry," she laughed. "I don't want to break your ribcage or anything!"
"S-so did you want any other changes?" Brian asked slightly nervously, quickly changing the subject.
"I don't think I do right now, but I might be back later!" she giggled, examining the slight bulge of muscle in her arm. It had not changed in size despite her newfound strength.
"I guess I'll see you later then!" Brian smiled as Melissa turned to leave his bedroom. "Hope you enjoy your muscles!"

Melissa waved as she reached for the door, but as she gently opened it, her incredible power caused it to be ripped straight from the hinges and hurled at the opposite wall with a resounding thud. Brian luckily ducked just in time to avoid what could've easily been fatal.
"Oh, um, sorry!" Melissa giggled. "I'll pay for that later, I promise!"
With that, she left the bedroom and rushed down the stairs. Brian listened intently as he heard the downstairs door open very loudly. Melissa must've been using as little strength as possible to open it without breaking it. Maybe he'd created a monster, his mind told him. He felt a little uneasy leaving who is probably the strongest person on the planet to herself, but she was a responsible girl. He highly doubted she would ever do anything irrational...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheMM has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1757742-Creating-Goddesses/cid/1124497-Yes-Could-you-please-make-me-even-stronge