*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Submissive
  2. The Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061800-Submissive
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1755392
Choose a role: dominant or submissive
This choice: Submissive  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Submissive

    by: Commander Dartimien
You kneel before your Mistress, nude except for the collar around your neck as you gaze at the stone floor. You know she stands before you, but she has ordered you not to look up at her without permission, so you keep your eyes on her feet. Her black, knee-high boots fill your vision, and you can just make out the tops of her legs above them. She is wearing both stockings and pantyhose, the former over the latter, today.
You feel the riding crop press beneath your chin, guiding your face upwards. Past the top of the pantyhose, where she is wearing a black leather teddy and detached nylon sleeves on her arms. Her brown hair falls to her shoulders, framing her angelic face with the deep brown eyes you have come to know and love. She gazes down at you, a Goddess given flesh, as she drinks in the sight of you kneeling at her feet. Her dominance is arousing beyond words; a veritable cloud of power that leaks from every orifice of her body.
"Well well, my Slave," she coos, bending at the waist to bring her face within inches of yours. "So nice to see you submit like this. I can't even begin to describe how wet it makes me to see you kneeling there." She licks her lips. "Perhaps I'll let you help with that, but for now, I don't think you deserve to. Do you, Slave? I didn't think so!" she cuts you off before you can respond. "Now, for starters..." she clips a leash to your collar, pulling on it. The band around your throat tightens, choking you for a moment as you stumble. "Come with me."
You crawl along behind her as she leads you to the...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bedroom

*Noteb*
2. Dining Room

*Noteb*
3. Garage

*Noteb*
4. Bathroom

5. Yard

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Commander Dartimien (UN: dartimien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Commander Dartimien has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061800-Submissive