*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Wrong Path
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749386-Institute-of-Erotic-Technologies/cid/1049768-The-Wrong-Path
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1749386
Five students stumble on a mysterious lab at the end of a shadowy path on campus.
Chapter #1

The Wrong Path

    by: Texienne
Five freshmen hurried through the century-old campus, a jumbled sprawl of classroom buildings, research buildings, frat and sorority houses and dorms that sometimes made the ten minutes between classes ridiculous. This was especially so for these students as they rushed for their previous class on one end of the campus to their next on the opposite side.

They had nearly nothing in common other than being enrolled in the same English and Algebra classes. Brett wore glasses and the geeky look of most engineering students. Cindy was a smart and cute redheaded business student. Liz was a blonde big-boobed Bi bimbo and proud of it, Jay was attending on a full athletic scholarship, and Rae was a shy, pretty African-American History major.

The rest were too deeply involved in their discussion on the various things they disliked about their grad-student English instructor to notice Liz, in the lead as always, turning down the path between the wrong two buildings. They just followed behind her as always and kept on discussing. They normally used a short-cut that just barely made their class change possible, which his path resembled, but wasn't.

What was worse, it turned, and turned again, in the exact same way, so they didn't realize their mistake until the second turn resulted not in a short walk to the other side of the buildings but rather a dead-end with a door labeled "INSTITUTE OF EROTIC TECHNOLOGIES. Please Enter."

"Well this wasn't here yesterday," Liz puzzled.

Brett said, "I think we took the wrong path."

"You think, Einstein?" Jay snorted.

"Well, let's go back..." Liz began, motioning for everyone to reverse course, but Jay stepped around her and pulled the door open.

"We'll be late if we go back now. Let's see if we can cut through this building."

With a slight self-conscious hesitation (who wouldn't be self-conscious entering a building with a name like that?) the rest followed Jay. Inside, they found no reception, no strange objects to tie into the name 'Erotic Technologies', in fact, nothing but an anonymous hallway with unmarked doors.

They walked down to where it ended in a 90-degree turn. Just after they rounded the corner into more anonymous corridor, a brisk female voice greeted them from behind.

"Hello! Here for the Research Study, I see." They all turned to see a handsome, somewhat stern, bespectacled brunette, the very image of a young female researcher except for her unusually large bosom, as she came striding past them. She yanked open a door right ahead of them and pushed her glassed up to the bridge of her nose..

"I'm Dr. Wills. In here, please!"

"Um, Ma'am..." Liz began, but Dr. Wills frowned and pushed her in.

"You barely made it in time for us to start today, so hurry up," she hustled the rest of the group in behind Liz. "At a hundred dollars a day, you need to not waste our time!"

Inside they found a white-walled lab with white ceiling and floor and a large number of scientists and technicians scattered among scientific equipment of many sorts. Four female technicians rushed across the floor to help Dr. Wills herd them into two curtained cubicles.

"Listen!" Liz tried to say, but it turned into a yelp as her sweater came whisking off. Similar startled sounds were coming from Cindy and Rae, and from the boys in the neighboring cubicle. The technician had already undone Liz's jeans and begun sliding them down when she tried to start again.

The woman simply snapped, "Bra!" at her as she forced the jeans off. Too startled to protest, Liz simply stripped off her bra as the woman slipped her panties off. She and the other two were quickly pushed into showers in the back of the cubicle where the technicians quickly scrubbed them with a pinkish solution, then rinsed and toweled them off.

By the time Liz finished sputtering the water out of her mouth and blinking her eyes clear, she and the others were in orange jumpsuits and the technicians were gently shoving them into the next room, where the Institute was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Texienne (UN: texienne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Texienne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749386-Institute-of-Erotic-Technologies/cid/1049768-The-Wrong-Path