*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Middle school
  2. Girly Fad
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1947013-Middle-school
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Middle school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Middle school

    by: Yote
You were in 14 and in Middle School when the girly fad hit. It was mostly the older kids who were in to it. The whole thing was just confusing since you'd only just learned what girls were a few years ago and then all of a sudden there were fembois and shemales and sissies and everything. Even some teachers were doing it! It wasn't long before thigns became so confusing that Sex Education became a full-time class like english and georgraphy, with your poor 60-year-old biology teacher struggling to keep up with modern trends just as much as you. There were even exams and homework and even a qualification at the end of it. It was the only subject that you found hard to get a passing grade in.

Aside from that annoyance, you were fairly certain the whole fad would pass you by eventually. That was until...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your dad wants to be a femboi

2. You have to pass Sex Ed or stay behind a year

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1947013-Middle-school