*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Promotion
  2. Something Else
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1886730-The-Promotion
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: The Promotion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Promotion

    by: Spooky
You're Name's Carl Andrews, you've worked for the same Company for years, and worked your way up the ranks, you now run a branch on your own, and have an office at Corporate, you work from.

After several years at that level, theres a rumor going around, that they're about to promote someone into the board of directors, and your name was on the list of possible people.

You were exctatic, being on the board was easily a 6 figure a year job, if you could get the job, You could die happy, you've worked hard your whole life, you absolutely deserve this.

Weeks go by, and you begin to wonder if any of it was true, a bit let down, when suddenly the CEO announces that they are looking for a new Board Member, and that their were currently 3 people they were eyeing for the job. But they weren't publicily anouncing who they were.

The Next day you were called into a meeting on short notice, and were formally informed of your chance at the job, They'd been apparently looking at debating for the last few months, they'd come to the conclusion that all 3 were perfect and deserved it, but still they only had the one opening, so the Board had decided to do something a bit different, Since all 3 were equally qualified, They'd give it to the person who wanted it the most.

You wondered how they'd pick who wanted it more, that seemed pretty subjective, as you left for work that afternoon

Once you'd gotten home You had an email from Work.

"If you really want the job, come to work tomorrow in a skirt suit." You could tell it was sent to you and two other emails that you didn't know, must be the two other hopefuls. This must be what they meant, The board was gonna weed out the two who tried the least, hopefully, this was all they wanted.

You have the following choices:

1. Head out to buy a skirt suit

2. Something else

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1886730-The-Promotion