*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/1094582-Brandon-and-James-surround-Lucy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1745121
A duo finds a small artifact that can change everything they know.
This choice: Brandon and James surround Lucy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Brandon and James surround Lucy

    by: Clagger
Brandon and James surrounded Derek, now Lucy, and continued enjoying their revenge.

"Well, we were thinking how it was wrong of us to stand up to you all the time." said Brandon

"Yeah, you are the best afterall." James chimed in.

"So we're going to make it up to you by having a game. The winner gets whatever they want."

"No way, why should I?" Lucy was screaming, and shaking her fist, but it didn't make her look as intimidating as she hoped since she was obviously confused and a little scared.

"Well, ok, we'll just leave you alone."

"That's right, leave you just like you are."

Brandon and James slowly turned around and started walking away. Before two seconds had past Lucy had jumped up and starting running after them. The two friends just turned and grinned at the poor bully tuned girl.

A few minutes later the two boys were watching from the side lines as Lucy stood in the middle of the court.

"Now, start with some practice, here. Shoot until you get it in, so we know you're ready."

Brandon tossed the ball over to her and she caught it. Lucy jumped when she felt her hair tickle her back, she wasn't used to it yet, and didn't know how to tie her hair into a ponytail. Even if she did, she would probably refuse to do it.

"Go on Derek, I mean Lucy, you'll make it one shot!" James and Brandon weren't even hiding their laughter anymore.

Lucy was getting angrier and angrier but couldn't do anything about. She squeezed the ball to release some frustration, then turned to the hoop. Her beautiful long hair shifted again, and she instinctively brushed it back where her hand in a slightly girly manner. She of course stopped and pulled her hand away when she realized.

Trying her best to ignore the laughter, she walked up to the basket to take her shot. It seemed higher than usual, which made Lucy a little more nervous.

"Come on, show us how you're the best!"

Lucy just blocked them out as best as she could and tossed the ball into the air. It almost looked like it would go in, but when it him the rim, it bounced off to the side. But as soon as that happened, Lucy felt strange again. Her vision blacked out for a second. She looked around. The gym looked even bigger now. She turned to James and Brandon.

"What did you do?"

The boys laughed before answering.

"Oh, we forgot to mention, you'll get a year younger every time you miss."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Derek decides not to risk getting younger

2. Derek keeps playing along

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Clagger (UN: clagger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Onlyonekey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745121-Changing-Days-Part-2-Wishing-Coin/cid/1094582-Brandon-and-James-surround-Lucy