*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/CXSG6JQ57-The-Big-Decision
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1744118
Lauren discovers a shrink ray, which she uses on her friends, (or herself?)
This choice: Hides in Lauren's closet to watch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Big Decision

    by: smtnat3
"Please come over, I need you right now *Heart*"

That was the text Lauren sent to Alex, and he got to her dorm even more quickly than Ryan had. Her heart hammered in her chest when she heard the knock on the door. Knowing what she was about to do, and knowing that her boyfriend was in her closet, watching it all through the slats in the door, was driving her crazy with lust.

Lauren let Alex in and sat him next to her on the bed, surprising him by clasping his hand within her own.

"Alex, I've been thinking a lot lately. I'm happy with Ryan, you need to understand that, but you're my best friend and I don't want to lose you." Alex looked downtrodden, Lauren continued, "I think I've figured out a way for us to be together, but-"

"Finally." Alex was breathless as he pulled Lauren in for a kiss. Ryan nearly burst out of the closet at that point, but Lauren gently pushed Alex away.

"Hang on, we can be together, but there are very specific conditions. I-"

"Anything!" Alex exclaimed. "I'll do anything, I don't care what it is. Just let me be with you Lauren, I don't want anything else in the whole world."

"Well, okay?" Lauren marveled at how easy this was, she had a whole sale's pitch ready and wouldn't be needing it. "Here, stand up."

Alex stood up. He was puzzled when Lauren pointed a remote at him, but she didn't give him time to ask questions. Alex dwindled to the floor until he was an inch tall.

Ten minutes later Lauren was at her wits' end trying to calm Alex down. He'd begun panicking and screaming the second he'd stopped shrinking. Talking to him wasn't helping, and picking him up and only made things worse. The only thing Lauren could think to do was to cut to the chase. She yanked the zipper down on her jeans, sat on her bed with her legs spread wide, and placed Alex on the crotch of her pants, right at the base of her zipper. The panicked screaming was almost immediately replaced with silence and awe.

"That's better." Lauren said with a smirk. "Do you get it now, Alex? I'm not breaking up with Ryan, but he's okay with you getting in my pants as long as you do it this way. Now what do you say? Was everything you've said just talk, or are you gonna get in there and fuck me?"

Alex looked away from Lauren's billboard-sized face and down to the golden zipper in front of him. It looked like a pair of twisted train tracks, and beyond them was a dark hole, the faintest hint of Lauren's pink panties at the far end.

Hot and humid air poured out of Lauren's fly, filling the air, and Alex's lungs, with her scent.

What would Alex do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alex gleefully hops into Lauren's pants

*Noteb*
2. Alex panicks again, running away in fear

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 smtnat3 (UN: smtnat3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LittleLexy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1744118-Laurens-new-toy-A-size-changing-story/cid/CXSG6JQ57-The-Big-Decision